Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking for a Crew & Sailboat to Galicia/ Spain

• 22-01-2020 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, I am 27 years old and looking for a Sailboat to Galicia or anywhere in Spain in the next few weeks, preferably in the beginning of february. I am happy to leave from anywhere in Ireland. I have been on Sailboats and Boat trips before but dont have much Sailing experience. I would like to learn how to sail and will work for passage. I also play the accordion and can provide tunes during the journey. I am grateful for any tips on that topic! thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Donie75

February would not be a typical time to be sailing towards the med. You will get more traffic heading that way in April/May to August. And you'll also get a lot more boats leaving from the South Coast UK.
    You could try Crewseekers.

Advertisement