Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Now ye're talking - to a teacher in Dubai

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80,798 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn

What's the price of a tray of cans, how much is a bottle of branded vodka?

• Company Representative Posts: 63 Verified rep I'm a teacher in Dubai, AMA

What's the price of a tray of cans, how much is a bottle of branded vodka?

Depends where you get it :D
    If you're in Dubai, and you don't have an alcohol license, then you'd ring the "milkman" for it, but he'd be a bit more expensive.
    I tend to stock up when I arrive in Duty Free in Dubai Airport arrivals. There's usually a 3for2, or some other promotion on, which helps.
    3 litres of Smirnoff was the equivalent of €42 in the airport, and a tray of 24 cans of Heineken was about €26.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Do you have a bedside locker?

whats in your bedside locker?

Do you find you speak to family more, now you're living abroad? I spoke more to my sister when she emigrated then when she lived here

• Company Representative Posts: 63 Verified rep I'm a teacher in Dubai, AMA

Do you have a bedside locker?

whats in your bedside locker?

Do you find you speak to family more, now you're living abroad? I spoke more to my sister when she emigrated then when she lived here

When I lived in Ireland, I still lived with my parents, so I technically talk to them less now that I did. I definitely find that I talk to my brother more now, and that we actually have a better relationship than when we lived in the same country!

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

A big thanks to everyone for all of the questions and to our OP for the answers, this has been interesting but time to close it up!

If you would like to apply to do an AMA yourself, please contact me or fill in the form here. I'd love to hear from you :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement