Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So,it's half four in the morning...

1979899100101103»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭pajor

Cos you never get too old to be pissed off at being awake during the middle of the night. :pac: :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I really should not be awake at this hour. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,831 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Couldn't sleep. Went on Twitter. Saw that "Jesus Christ" was trending and accidentally discovered Christian Fundamentalist Twitter. Doubt I'll sleep any better now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭s1ippy

Couldn't sleep. Went on Twitter. Saw that "Jesus Christ" was trending and accidentally discovered Christian Fundamentalist Twitter. Doubt I'll sleep any better now.
    :D
    508037.jpg

I got you bud

Lads

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

It's not quite half four but I'm sitting here afte a night of spirited debate with a family member and am now enough cans in that I've dipped into my emergency box of cigarettes. My thoughts have now turned to candh.

I hope you peeps are all doing well and life has gone well for you.

I think back to 4am conversations ten years ago when we were still figuring out where we would all end up. Anyways. I'm a few too many tins in. I hope it's all gone well for yis.

Advertisement