Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reaper - switch between playback devices?

• 04-05-2019 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hi,

Installed reaper yesterday. Sometime in setting up, a window popped up (I don't remember asking for it) that let me one click switch between playback devices; audio interface, bluetooth and laptop speakers.

Today, I can't find it so I can't change from headphones to bluetooth speakers with a click.

Question is, was the popup Reaper or my laptop?

Audacity is super quick to toggle between input and output devices, so where is it on Reaper?

Searched all over looking for an image on google. I'd post it only it's in my head :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭loveall

Popup was in Asio4all driver that was being used before switching to AI driver.

So how do you quick change audio input/output in reaper? Is it as quick as audacity?

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭loveall

solved...

switch to asio4all to playback...pop up returns

switch back to audio interface driver to record

Advertisement