Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The "What's That Song" Thread [ PLEASE READ ]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

completely missed that, thanks a lot!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Yeah thanks lithium.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 441 ✭✭colin300

Right i am looking for a song from Scrubs and I have looked on the main scrubs fan music site and still haven't had any luck and have tried typing the few lyrics from it i can remember into Google.

It was at the beginning of an episode when JD was listening to his walkman and the song went like "Are you having a good day? Are you having a good day?" I have heard the song before but just cant seem to find it!!!

Any help is much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

colin300 wrote:
    Right i am looking for a song from Scrubs and I have looked on the main scrubs fan music site and still haven't had any luck and have tried typing the few lyrics from it i can remember into Google.

It was at the beginning of an episode when JD was listening to his walkman and the song went like "Are you having a good day? Are you having a good day?" I have heard the song before but just cant seem to find it!!!
    Got that on me iPod..

.. it's Leroy "Good Time"

Brillant song - got practically all the songs ever in Scrubs on my iPod.. very consistent with great music!

PS - it's on that site too:
    Episode 1.02 - "My Mentor"
    Scene: The hospital works to the beat of the music playing on J.D.'s walkman.
    "Good Time" by Leroy. Album: 'Leroy' & 'Music from Scrubs Official Soundtrack'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭slipss

Ok I'm looking for the name of a song that Catatonia (i think) released years ago there, I don't have much info to go on but in the video your one was standing in or on top of a big stone castle and I think waving a blue and red flag around in part of it, any ideas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

I'm not big on videos; any clues to the song might help more.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,730 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

slipss wrote:
    Ok I'm looking for the name of a song that Catatonia (i think) released years ago there, I don't have much info to go on but in the video your one was standing in or on top of a big stone castle and I think waving a blue and red flag around in part of it, any ideas?

you tube is your friend

this it? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_5s212iOU

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

Hey, was in a music shop in town yesterday and they had a CD playing. Only remember a line from two different songs

"Here he comes again can you make it to the end"

and

"I know, what I know"

I was on my way up to ask, got distracted and fogot!

Thanks everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

For what it's worth, I found the name of the song I was looking for. Yellowcard - Lights and Sounds.

loyatemu wrote:
    you tube is your friend

this it? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN_5s212iOU
    Ahh yeah thats the puppy, thanks loya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

basquille wrote:
    Our Lady Peace - Falling Back to Me

Thank u :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Does anyone know any of the songs from the Agressive Inline game? I really want the lyrics for 'Falling For You'..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

My uncle was on to me looking for the name of a song and the band that did it. I had a quick look and couldnt find anything. According to him its a Disco song from way back and roughly some of the lyrics are...

Everythings gonna be the same
    Right Here, Right Here
    Our love will always flow
    Right here, Right here

And seemingly throughout the song some one is saying the letters

F..B..W

Anyone any ideas?

Keep to the 'The What's That Song? Thread' sticky please!

Merged!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

crap didnt see it. nice one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

new film four ad for Forrest Gump,
    anyone know the song?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Chillwithcian

Music in the Channel 4 advert for 'The Town thats looking for love' TV Program a few days back....?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Ad for climatechallenge.gov.uk where u can see all the pollution and stuff, anyone know the music?

(and also the forrest gump ad ^^^)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Joseph

Hey anyone know what the sound playing in the background here:

http://example.youaremighty.com

Its wrecking my head!! :(

Deaddude wrote:
    Hey anyone know what the sound playing in the background here:

http://example.youaremighty.com

Its wrecking my head!! :(

Nevermind, found it!

THANKS!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Well, what is it??

Great song!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 turkey_lurkey

Before a band called '4 Sure' played on X factor there was music being played in the background.

Can't even begin to describe it. By change did anyone here hear it & know what it was?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

What type of song was it. Any words?

It didn't get to stage where the lyrics started. As i said, difficult to describe, you'd really want to have seen the program.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Only background song i heard was the one from Kill Bill

"Battle Without Honor or Humanity" - Tomoyasu Hotei

google the name for a listen

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Yeah great song. name?

kdjac

Thanks, but that's not it.

There was a difference peice of music played for each band as they showed them waiting back stage. It's wrecking my head now!

Its a real slow & low peice of music which builds up slowly. I've heard it before but can't remember any of the lyrics

Stick to the 'What's That Song?' sticky please!

Sorry but I still havent found out:

What song exactly is this coming from?

example.youaremighty.com

I know its by E Nomine

• Advertisement

Ok does anyone know the name of this song from the film Trainspotting? The song isn't actually played in the film but in a bit of it, I think when your man Renton is going cold turkey, he imagines the girl he's with singing it. The lyrics she sings go something like "you've got green eyes, you've got blue eyes, you've got green eyes; And I've never, seen, anyone, quite like you before."

I've been trying to find out for years, really catchy song although I'm not even sure if its a real song, any ideas? Thanks a million.

Advertisement