Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Entertainment" For NUIG IV

• 20-02-2007 5:45am
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hey guys!
    Anyone interested in a repeat of the treasure hunt pub crawl we had here in Galway last year please leave a post.
    Need to know which club your from, roughly how many of ye there'll be and, finally, which night ye prefer: either Saturady or Friday (for those of ye making a full weekend of it!).
    Obviously, we'll vary the route a bit for the sake of mystery!

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 199 ✭✭fun bus

no takers?

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭MuchSavage

Hey!!I'm not sure about the rest of the college's but i think that due to squad training, and those going to hans training, some people will be going up for the saturday night. Whether of not people want to go on the lock sat is going to vary, but number wise for friday don't think it will be promising! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ruiner

National training is usuually on until about half 5 or so it'll be late enough for people getting up.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 128 ✭✭MuchSavage

hey, so has it worked out if there will be anything onfor the weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭thesage

Sure it would hardly be any fun without me there to win again. Oh the fun we had! The plastic arse, the homeless people who wanted to murder us... brilliant!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭baggins

Everyone wants to kill you. Why should the homeless people be any different?

Advertisement