Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Who would you want to dress like?

Options
  • 07-08-2004 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭

Who would you want to dress like if you had the money?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Hmm... That's an interesting thought, but I can't say that there's really anyone I'd want to emulate by trying to deck myself out in similar clobber. I'm pretty much just me-style with T-shirts, combats/jeans/cords and boots, so if I had plenty of money I'd probably just expand on said items of clothing. And a new coat. I've been after a new coat for ages now!

Although, I would like to dress like Huggie Bear at least once in my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭gubby

anyone know a good model agency for children in ireland?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

I'd prob dress much the same as I do now - but I'd get a few nice things, like a proper leather coat (always wanted one of the really soft expensive ones). I sasw a lovely one a year ago in BT for €1000, but that was slightly outside my price range! I'd get some nice going out clothes, and I'd expand on the casual clothes I already have. There's no one I'd particularly like to dress like though...

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'd be more into just buying a load of stuff I wanted rather than looking like anyone in particular.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Christina Aguilera, but I'm not sure my wife and kids would approve :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

:)lol:) Im sure they would understand ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭damntheman

If I had money I would shop at Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, Gap (sometimes) and also FCUK. They have adorable clothes.

Advertisement