Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes Shop & Save [TESCO NOT ACCEPTING THEM]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Phantom99

They will finish issuing these vouchers on Sat 11th April and can redeem them up to 18th April

http://www.dunnesstores.com/offer5/food-wine/fcp-category/home

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Steven81

Phantom99 wrote: »
    They will finish issuing these vouchers on Sat 11th April and can redeem them up to 18th April

Has it down now that promotion is extended, happy days

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Steven81 wrote: »
    Has it down now that promotion is extended, happy days
    Are you sure?
    Dunnes had radio ads this morning saying the 11th is the final date. y'know the final final date

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭rosieirl

Just back from Dunnes and got a €10 off €50 which expires on 20/04/15.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

d1980 wrote: »
    I think this is it.i picked up a potato/ice cream scoop in one of the aisles but assume this does not qualify. Was 9 euros so makes sense.

Same happened to me, when the voucher didn't issue the cashier called a manager and queried it. She said the mop I'd bought didn't qualify.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Folks can we please keep the politics off Bargain Alerts, there's other forums suitable for that. The mods here have already issued warnings about this.

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Got new vouchers with today's shop in Douglas ,Cork , offer still going.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

There was stickers on all posters today saying promotion extended.....they never gave a date it was going to end!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭Moody_mona

I went to tesco today with my voucher because I thought it was over. They don't seem to have any info online about this deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭d1980

Are new vouchers still being issued? Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

d1980 wrote: »
    Are new vouchers still being issued? Thanks

I got one yesterday

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Moody_mona wrote: »
    I went to tesco today with my voucher because I thought it was over. They don't seem to have any info online about this deal.

Tesco will accept your Dunnes voucher- under their acceptance of Competitor's vouchers promotion. They specify their own terms and conditions (which a manager or the person in charge of Customer Services should be able to explain to you). Tesco's terms and conditions accepting the Dunnes voucher- are not necessarily the same as Dunnes terms and conditions.

Tesco will accept your Dunnes voucher- under their acceptance of Competitor's vouchers promotion. They specify their own terms and conditions (which a manager or the person in charge of Customer Services should be able to explain to you). Tesco's terms and conditions accepting the Dunnes voucher- are not necessarily the same as Dunnes terms and conditions.

I know, I did the. But obviously I didn't get a new one. If Dunnes had advertised that the promotion was ongoing, I would have gone there, used my €10 off, and gotten another voucher for this week. Oh well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

I think Tesco will only accept 1 Dunnes voucher per transaction. Last month Dunnes would accept whatever number of vouchers, usually 20 euro that I had per each shop over 50 euro, which was great. This month in our local branch they will only accept 1 10 euro voucher if the shopping comes to under 100 euro. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

is the offer still on in Dunnes? are they still giving out vouchers?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,431 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

I think its been extended. I got new vouchers on Saturday. Good until early next week.

4.3kwh South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 23,797 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

still on, got vouchers today

Still ongoing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

How much do you have to spend to get a voucher?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,753 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Min spend 50 for a tenner off next 50 spend.

• Advertisement

Q6wqPkz.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Still annoyed that they got rid of the €5 voucher - feel like Dunnes are penalising people who only shop for one!

Still annoyed that they got rid of the €5 voucher - feel like Dunnes are penalising people who only shop for one!

Or creating alcoholics- we bring a few extra bottles of wine in the trolley- to get to the next money off coupon level (keeping an eye on the subtotal as its being checked out)........

Or creating alcoholics- we bring a few extra bottles of wine in the trolley- to get to the next money off coupon level (keeping an eye on the subtotal as its being checked out)........

The subtotal doesn't display in my local dunnes, it makes it so exciting! ;)

Moody_mona wrote: »
    The subtotal doesn't display in my local dunnes, it makes it so exciting! ;)

Some stores don't- just out the checkout operator for a subtotal at the end.......

• Registered Users Posts: 12,372 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

The fiver was very handy but there must be some increase in shopping in Dunnes for these vouchers to continue. I don't bother with Tesco anymore unless for specific offers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭mel123

TheDriver wrote: »
    The fiver was very handy but there must be some increase in shopping in Dunnes for these vouchers to continue. I don't bother with Tesco anymore unless for specific offers

Well Tesco still take everyone elses vouchers, i'm just a creature of habit that's why i'm still in Tesco for my 'branded' stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

mel123 wrote: »
    Well Tesco still take everyone elses vouchers, i'm just a creature of habit that's why i'm still in Tesco for my 'branded' stuff

The advert is still on the raido saying that they are accepting the vouchers!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

mel123 wrote: »
    Someone I know used an Aldi voucher in Tesco earlier in the week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭thebiglad

The advert is still on the raido saying that they are accepting the vouchers!

The benefit with using Dunnes is that if you spend €50 again the next week (€40 after voucher) they will give you another voucher for the next week - Tesco will happily take the Dunnes voucher on a €50 shop but there it stops.

If you are regular shopper at over €50 using voucher in Dunnes a much better option.

Advertisement