04-03-2021, 21:55   #151
scarepanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorFarmer View Post
Ordered mine in January 29th and was delivered 12th February
****e. Did you order any potatoes or onions? I ordered on the 7th Jan.
Advertisement
04-03-2021, 22:01   #152
PoorFarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarepanda View Post
****e. Did you order any potatoes or onions? I ordered on the 7th Jan.
My order was mostly potatoes and onions with a couple of seed packs thrown in. Was waiting on some of the seed potatoes to become available as they were main crop but were sent almost straight away then. I'd say get onto them with your order number or if you have an account should see your order there
Thanks from:
04-03-2021, 22:04   #153
scarepanda

I can't remember if I set up an account or not, either way I can't log in or reset my password. Ill contact them tomorrow but they have a note on their website saying that they are only dealing with commercial customers queries at the moment.
04-03-2021, 22:09   #154
PoorFarmer

Quote:
I can't remember if I set up an account or not, either way I can't log in or reset my password. Ill contact them tomorrow but they have a note on their website saying that they are only dealing with commercial customers queries at the moment.
Definitely get onto them. Dealing with commercial customer queries only is bad business. If they missed your order since January then any good customer service should deal with that first as it's their mistake
04-03-2021, 22:12   #155
scarepanda

I just had another look at their site and one of the onions I bought isn't in stock till the middle of March and they won't ship items separately :/. I was expecting the delay to be the potatoes. I never noticed the March date for the onions. Anyways, I'll give them another 7/10 days and then get onto them. The note regarding queries seems to have been taken down since they reopened the online store.

Thanks for your help!
Thanks from:
Advertisement
05-03-2021, 08:49   #156
DeadSkin

Quote:
We had issues with them a few weeks back, ordered seed potatoes, kept telling us that yeah they'll ship this week (when they actually replied back to us), nothing arrives.....get back to them again.....yeah they'll ship this week....again nothing arrives....and repeat!!! Eventually the order arrived but won't be giving them any more business, poor customer service.
Thanks from:
05-03-2021, 09:05   #157
Bill Hook

I had the opposite problem with my Fruit Hill Farm seed potato; they arrived way earlier that I would have liked so now I have to keep them away from the rats until it is time to plant them.
Thanks from:
05-03-2021, 09:07   #158
Frogeye

Quote:
Has anyone received their fruithill farm orders yet?
Placed an order on the 22 Jan. Rang last weekend about it. Yer man says another week or two as they are waiting for onion sets and apparently my order isn't urgent!!!!

To be fair its not but still it is with them 6 or 7 weeks for a few sets ( which they said were in stock when I ordered) and a few packets of seeds.
Thanks from:
05-03-2021, 09:36   #159
scarepanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogeye View Post
Placed an order on the 22 Jan. Rang last weekend about it. Yer man says another week or two as they are waiting for onion sets and apparently my order isn't urgent!!!!

To be fair its not but still it is with them 6 or 7 weeks for a few sets ( which they said were in stock when I ordered) and a few packets of seeds.
Ya, I'm the same, no major panic but would like to get the stuff at the same time. I've never used them before, twud be a little different if it was a company I was used to buying off. I knew the potatoes weren't in stock when I ordered but didn't realise that the onions were on a wait list as well. But maybe they were in stock when I ordered and were out by the time the potatoes arrived.
Advertisement
05-03-2021, 13:16   #160
SouthWesterly

Orders my seed potatoes from them last October and requested a February delivery. They arrived in February. No complaints

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion