Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Daughters First Glasses

• 25-08-2020 9:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi Everyone,

I'm hoping some of you guys might be able to help me. I'm trying to find a reputable and child friendly place to get my daughter her first pair of glasses. We've been to a few places, but found some didnt really care about fitting, with one even saying that she'll get indent on her nose but that's fine.

My daughter is 3 years old and has a flat bridge so quite restricted types. We went to Clarehall after a recommendation, they were amazing but the colours they stock are not what we were looking for. The brand they stocked was an Italian brand and the colours were very loud.

I suppose I'm trying to find a place in Dublin that would stock more than one or two types of childrens glasses, if any one knows a place that sticks the Tomato brand as I'm only finding it in Cork and Mayo.

I'd appreciate any insight anyone would have.

Advertisement