Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blogger

• 02-11-2020 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

I have one. I now want to lock it, so it's Invite Only.

I'm desperately emailing all my friends who I know read it. But, I'm aware plenty of decent people also drop by, without me knowing it, or them.

Is there any way I can leave a sign on the door, saying words to the effect of:

" Now Invite Only. Email " Addy " to request a pass. " :confused:

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

https://support.google.com/blogger/answer/42673?hl=en
    Sign in to Blogger.
    In the top left, select a blog.
    From the menu on the left, click Settings.
    Under “Permissions,” click Reader access and select from these options:
    Public: Anyone on the web can access and read your blog.
    Private to authors: All authors of your blog can access and read it.
    Custom readers: Only the readers you invite can access and read your blog.

I changed the thread title it's a bit more clear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Stigura

Thanks, Biko. But, I'd already tried that. And that's now exactly my problem.

Like, if You came across my blog and wanted to have a look? It'd say ye not on the list .....

Now, what can ye do? Nothing. There's no way of ye knowing who runs the place. Or how to contact him and ask to be put on the list.

I want to give 'you' that option. I want passing people to at least be able to ask.

Advertisement