Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tom Tom Map Corrections

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

On the NCT centres? In Dublin, there's one in Dean's Grange off Kill Lane, another in Fonthill at the Liffey Valley Centre, I think, and another on Greenhills Road. There are others all over the country; they should be mapped as POIs - it's one thing everyone's going to visit, and heavens, you're in such a panic if you can't find the place!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 helvete

It commences at Church Road close to Tyrrelstown and joins the N2 at the Cherryhound interchange. Six roundabouts have been constructed along the route to link with existing local roads and provide access points to future development lands

I've found a photo of the layout the section outlined in yellow would be route

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Can you tell me is this as it should be?
    257788.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9 helvete

yeah that looks about right

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Thanks,
    I get a report together & get it to TT.

• Advertisement

KoolKid wrote: »
    Thanks,
    I get a report together & get it to TT.

And while you're at it, maybe mention that they should put NCT centres in the Points of Interest. (I wonder do they have MOT centres as a POI in their British maps. Should.)

helvete wrote: »
    yeah that looks about right

Sent that off..I'd be hoping for a quick turnaround on this...
    And while you're at it, maybe mention that they should put NCT centres in the Points of Interest. (I wonder do they have MOT centres as a POI in their British maps. Should.)

I passed this on in a recent discussion & questionnaire.

Ah, thanks, Koolkid. I wonder if they'll make a POI with it, or if some other satnav company will. Last time I was going for an NCT I nearly had an accident as I tried to navigate my way along the M50 in a frantic state while being given instructions by the lovely, kind, calming (if that had been possible) people in the help centre for the NCT.

Advertisement