Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Laser Vision Eye Clinic Adelaide Road

• 29-09-2013 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, thinking of getting laser eye surgery and wondering if anyone has had it done in the Laser Vision eye Clinic Adelaide Road? As its close to my home thinking of getting it done there but would like some user reviews....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Cotsy

My housemate got it done there. Happy with the service and more importantly the results. 2 of his family also got it done there and happy out too, so when I pluck up the courage I'd say I'll go there myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Gingko

Don't know about them? But I can fully recommend Optilase in Ely PLace! First class before, during and after care! 100% successful with lifetime cover!

Have a referral if anyone needs one.. just PM! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Had a free consultation with Laser Vision on Adelaide Road today. Booked in for laser surgery next week.
    I'd recommend this place.
    I have astigmatism in both eyes. Rang Optilase and gave them my prescription. They said €3,500 to do both eyes.
    Rang Laser vision. Said I only needed to get one eye done (which I had the feeling was what I needed)
    Anyway, my experience with them is that they are a small independent place that give you an honest human opinion, well worth booking in for a consultation, in my opinion.

Advertisement