Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

30-day free trial for Shudder

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

There looks to be some decent stuff on their (and for the last couple of years Shudder have been quick to get UK rights for a lot of indie horror films). I was hoping they'd still have Benjamin Barfoot's Double Date as it was a lot of fun, but it seems to be gone now.

On the plus side, I've heard very good things about both Revenge and Downrange, to name but two films I noticed while skimming through the catalogue. And they've got the two actually good Hellraiser movies (1 & 2, don't @ me) amongst others.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

More good stuff to check out from the current roster - Let The Right One In, Audition, Tetsuo: The Iron Man, Killer Joe (horror-adjacent), One Cut Of The Dead, Spring, The Transfiguration.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

who needs a horror film? but we're living in a horror film

Advertisement