Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Risk of Low Level snow showers in Ulster and W/NW Connaught on Friday Morning/Night

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,325 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

If any mods about, this thread never got a level tag although I think it could have been a level one for snowfall in a few places, however, we now have level one alerts issued for wind speeds tomorrow in some northwest counties.

Could continue on here with that, or start a new thread? If you want to go with a new thread, just post it directly.

Also, let's cut off the Netweather based antagonism and contain it over there, it is not going to help our weather forum in any way to import that kind of stuff. (not taking sides on this, don't care either)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donegal Storm

Torrential hail downpour here at the moment, heaviest shower I've seen all 'winter'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,033 ✭✭✭redsteveireland

Lovely winters night with the moon lighting everything up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Frozen rain /hail /graupel on my car. Tullamore area.
    Dead calm. Nasty gusts earlier. A lot of work to do on a damaged pergola tomorrow before the next wind event.
    No lying snow this way as yet but very heavy sleet event this morning at 9. Like a bleak late November cold rain night.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,540 ✭✭✭giveitholly

Very quite in here this morning,presume everyone is out building snowmen and throwing snowballs and too busy to post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,136 ✭✭✭highdef

Nqp15hhu, any chance you can post some of your excellent photos and videos of the snow up in your nearby hills? I need a snow fix and video of a winter wonderland on this island will do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭Cluedo Monopoly

I can see snow on the Connemara hills. Very tempted to heard out there but its a bit wild!

What are they doing in the Hyacinth House?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

2 short clips from yesterday. Mayo/Roscommon border.

All gone by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

joujoujou wrote: »

All gone by now.

Nice vids. Had similar in North KK yesterday pm. At altitude.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,254 ✭✭✭Nqp15hhu

joujoujou wrote: »

All gone by now.

What elevation do you live at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,499 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

130m amsl, as always. :)

Advertisement