Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charts and photos of weather

• 12-08-2003 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Didn't know whether this belonged in the charter thread or not so I posted here hope you dont mind

I just had a quick question on whether posting charts or photos were allowed in messages or would the mods prefer there to be linked instead

thats all

bye

Comments

• I think links would be better for now to be honest as,trying to navigate a thread on a slower connection might get annoying if there are a lot of larger images.
    mm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

that is true

might I also suggest that if someone is posting a chart or radar image or something that is happening at the time they post that they save the image to their own webspace instead of linking to the live image

that way anyone who comes along four hours later will see what the poster saw

Advertisement