Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game week 32 transfers. Hot spurs in??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Probably not with the form he's in, might do it myself. Who would you be selling?

Reed > Lingard
    Watkins > Davis

I know Watkins has a double though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Still doesnt seem to be any decent updates on Cresswell but it doesnt look like he will make the Newcastle game. Anyone thinking of selling him and for who?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Think I'll finally be getting Kane in and will give him the TC.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,637 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

I may Keep Jesus for this GW, no time in CL so he must be the starter in the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,755 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I may Keep Jesus for this GW, no time in CL so he must be the starter in the league.

120 minutes in the FA Cup could put a spanner in the works though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Forster to LLoris, biggest decisions will be who to bench, have gotten it horribly wrong over the last number of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Whats the opinion on Vardy? ive had him for months
    He has flopped the last few weeks but there is some favourable fixtures coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭larchielads

Who to transfer for son, bruno or salah???

• Registered Users Posts: 11,193 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

IrishLad90 wrote: »
    Whats the opinion on Vardy? ive had him for months
    He has flopped the last few weeks but there is some favourable fixtures coming up

I'd rather Iheanacho tbh. Getting into better positions and generally in form. Plus way cheaper.

Leicester have gone from 1 to 2 up front in recent months and Nacho is the main beneficiar of it.

I'd rather Iheanacho tbh. Getting into better positions and generally in form. Plus way cheaper.

Leicester have gone from 1 to 2 up front in recent months and Nacho is the main beneficiar of it.

JV is bound to hit some form before the end of season tho, I would regret moving him, the southampton front two seem on form and Jesus could be a good decision but that blank GW is a deterrent, Lacca is gonna start the next few games and is in decent form.. the decisions

Gundo + Foden in atm, with 0.1 iTB there is not much to pick from if i move either out

• Advertisement

JV is bound to hit some form before the end of season tho, I would regret moving him, the southampton front two seem on form and Jesus could be a good decision but that blank GW is a deterrent, Lacca is gonna start the next few games and is in decent form.. the decisions

Gundo + Foden in atm, with 0.1 iTB there is not much to pick from if i move either out

The thing is you say he's bound to based on his past, he has 1 goal in 13/14 league games - that's shocking for a player of his quality/FF price tag. His poor return is half the reason why Leicester are going to have a fight to get top 4.

Sure he could get a hatrick this weekend, but if he blanks do you just keep him till end of season hoping he'll come good?

As for not much to pick from - there are cheap options on form - Pereira, Trare, Harrison, Bowen, Raphinha, ASM

The thing is you say he's bound to based on his past, he has 1 goal in 13/14 league games - that's shocking for a player of his quality/FF price tag. His poor return is half the reason why Leicester are going to have a fight to get top 4.

Sure he could get a hatrick this weekend, but if he blanks do you just keep him till end of season hoping he'll come good?

As for not much to pick from - there are cheap options on form - Pereira, Trare, Harrison, Bowen, Raphinha, ASM

Made a move.. Vardy Out - Lacca In ... Chillwell Out - Dallas In
    raphina, Ward prowse, Soucek will be who i will be looking at next GW with the City Blank GW (ive 3 city players but a decent bench) Bowen and Traore are high on the shortlist also

Made a move.. Vardy Out - Lacca In ... Chillwell Out - Dallas In
    raphina, Ward prowse, Soucek will be who i will be looking at next GW with the City Blank GW (ive 3 city players but a decent bench) Bowen and Traore are high on the shortlist also

Maybe wait in case Lacca gets injured tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Did 2 transfers last night for a -4 hit before the price changes

DCL & Cresswell out

Iheanacho & Coady in

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Thoughts on - 8 for this
    Out neto, KDB, wood
    In jota, bruno, nacho

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭timber train

Son
    Record v Everton
    Played 7
    Goals 3
    Assist 3

Record v Southampton
    Played 10
    Goals 8
    Assist 3

He did get 4 v southampton
    Earlier on in the season

Decisions decisions

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Thoughts on - 8 for this
    Out neto, KDB, wood
    In jota, bruno, nacho

Jota is an hard one - will he start? you would have thought he would have started in the CL but he didn't. I think Klopp has too much loyalty to Salah/Mane/Bobby and that may affect how many games Jota starts.

Bruno - only because of his owernship - any return he gets is a rank killer if you don't have him.

Nacho in makes sense, but i wouldn't be getting rid of Wood - he has 3 goals and 2 assist in last 4 games. Assuming you have Kane, could you get rid of your third striker instead of Wood?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Jota is an hard one - will he start? you would have thought he would have started in the CL but he didn't. I think Klopp has too much loyalty to Salah/Mane/Bobby and that may affect how many games Jota starts.

Bruno - only because of his owernship - any return he gets is a rank killer if you don't have him.

Nacho in makes sense, but i wouldn't be getting rid of Wood - he has 3 goals and 2 assist in last 4 games. Assuming you have Kane, could you get rid of your third striker instead of Wood?

I could get rid of richarlison, keep wood and upgrade jota to son? I think jota will start this week though

took a -4 for Lloris

• Registered Users Posts: 22,362 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Would love to get Laca in for DCL, Auba illness means he probably starts next two in league anyway but EL after that is the issue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

Are Kane & Son both guaranteed to start both games, particularly with the League Cup final 4 days after the Southampton game?

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

Gus Ivey wrote: »
    Are Kane & Son both guaranteed to start both games, particularly with the League Cup final 4 days after the Southampton game?

I’ve seen a lot of this talk floating around, but hear me out.

My thought process with Kane is he’s chasing the Golden Boot - currently joint top with Salah on 19. It’s basically a straight shootout at this stage. He’s the sort of fella, who enjoys picking up these personal accolades (who doesn’t), so can’t really sitting him out to be honest. That’s what I’m banking on anyway.

As for Son? Who is going to tee them up for Kane if he’s not there? ��

• Registered Users Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Gus Ivey

I’ve seen a lot of this talk floating around, but hear me out.

My thought process with Kane is he’s chasing the Golden Boot - currently joint top with Salah on 19. It’s basically a straight shootout at this stage. He’s the sort of fella, who enjoys picking up these personal accolades (who doesn’t), so can’t really sitting him out to be honest. That’s what I’m banking on anyway.

As for Son? Who is going to tee them up for Kane if he’s not there? ��

Jose Mourinho also likes to win trophies, and I think he doesn't give two fecks about his own players personal accolades and could rest either versus Southampton :)
    He would also LOVE to get one over Pep in a final.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Who’d be the two Spurs defenders you’d go with in Draft?

I have Aurier and Rodon as my chosen two but Dier, Tanganga and Alderweireld are all available to be picked too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Gus Ivey wrote: »

I'd imagine so, a CL place is more important than the cup

Bonus Points this week will be Insane with so many days of one match games

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭Funk It

IrishLad90 wrote:

Apologies but what do you mean? Bonus points relate to each individual match.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

What :confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,026 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Bit mad that I'm thinking of transferring in Bowen instead of Son who has a DGW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭sheroman01

A. Reed > Lingard, Watkins > Davis (-4)

B. Watkins > Iheanacho

I'm guessing Iheanacho makes more sense? Do we think he'll keep getting minutes?

Advertisement