Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Meghan and Harry Interview (Mod Warning in First Post)

• 06-03-2021 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

I am wondering how it will go? What sort of ‘revelations’ will there be?

Will there be damage to the royal family?

Please read the forum charter before posting.

Keep it civil.

Posts asking "who cares" etc will be deleted.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭BettyS

BettyS wrote: »
    I am wondering how it will go? What sort of ‘revelations’ will there be?

Will there be damage to the royal family?

I don’t think that anybody will come out looking well.

• Registered Users Posts: 84,842 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

ITV show it at 9pm on Monday. RTE 2 starts it at 9.30pm on Monday.

I assume the UK, the Royals and Piers won't be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 39,418 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I’ve heard one snippet that was played on bbc five live during the week and it’s probably all I’ll hear and it was Meghan talking. Either Meghan had this American fantasy of what being married into the British royal family would entail or either prince Harry did a piss poor job of using his lifelong time within it to properly prepare his future wife for the reality of it, because it sounded like she was taken off guard at the constraints that would be on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

The irony of saying who cares is not lost on me. How sad is someone's life that they follow this kind of bs.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭alan partridge aha

BettyS wrote: »
    I don’t think that anybody will come out looking well.

Royal family will be ok, Harry's ar5e i dunno with Meghan's
    hand stuck up it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,573 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Pretty normal what happened, son marries someone family doesn't like, son moves away with wife. Goes to show how normal royal members are when the chips are down.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Be right back

I wonder if they had stayed private and had not been interviewed by Oprah, would the stories about her bullying behaviour have been investigated? I think Meghan and Harry have shot themselves in the foot big time.

I wonder if they had stayed private and had not been interviewed by Oprah, would the stories about her bullying behaviour have been investigated? I think Meghan and Harry have shot themselves in the foot big time.

Probably not. The allegations of Prince Andrew bullying have been buried deep in the papers

It is insane the power the RF have over the media

Royal family will be ok, Harry's ar5e i dunno with Meghan's
    hand stuck up it.

I think part of the longevity of the Monarchy is its mystique. This compromises that mystique

• Registered Users Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Will she apologize for how **** Suits was?

• Advertisement

I guess Will and Kate will be having a late night tonight

Whos watching

• Registered Users Posts: 8,268 ✭✭✭AllForIt

Oh for Gods sake, I'm actually gonna watch this now.

When/where can one watch?

Meeting the Queen for first time, Harry to Meghan '' do you know how to Curtsy''

Meghan '' what, we're not in public''

Harry '' she's the Queen ''

Meghan did not make Kate cry, Kate made Meghan cry. Asking why oh why did Kate not correct that story.

That was why there was the fall out with Will AND Kate, they knew the truth, but let the story run and run.

tenor.gif

Meghan '' Queen was ALWAYS lovely to me''

Meghan

'' told my baby is not going to be a Prince, and is getting no security, '' No Brown Princes allowed

Meghan '' several conversations and concern about the baby, and the darkness of his skin''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭septictank

The UK press going to fill pages with this.

Meghan wanted to '' make it all stop, ending it'' sought help for her mental state, and was told no by those in control, that would not look good''

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Hehe

Oprah is like a Shrink to Meghan, Meghan is taking a lot of weight off her shoulders. You can see Meghan getting lighter and lighter as she speaks.

MrW5mUX.gif

Oprah is like a Shrink to Meghan, Meghan is taking a lot of weight off her shoulders. You can see Meghan getting lighter and lighter as she speaks.

That's reassuring, I hear Oprah charges a pretty penny hourly. Wonder if the rate includes protection from the team of assassins sent by the Queen to take out the undesirables.

Charles stopped taken Harry's calls

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Oprah looks like she hasn't slept in months. The big round glasses (I can't help mentioning them again) look ridiculous if they are supposed to help..

Comical.. But I am not a massive follower of fashion. So idk.

Harry '' shocked that my security was taken, I'm Prince Harry, came as such a shock''

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Good modern day couple. She was worried about her husbands safety, not about her baby's or hers and the racist comments, but she wrote to the Queen and asked her to make sure her husband is safe.. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement