Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing front door, recommend a supplier

• 17-02-2021 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,802 ✭✭✭✭

Considering changing my wooden front door to a pvc/composite one.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier/fitter in Donegal or Derry?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Le shovelle

NIMAN wrote: »
    Considering changing my wooden front door to a pvc/composite one.

Can anyone recommend a good supplier/fitter in Donegal or Derry?

Lynch Windows in buncrana or Tommy Patton Windows in convoy both leave a good job behind them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,229 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

we got our triple glazed aluclad patio door from munster joinery. very neat job by the guys. still cost 2.8k though

tried to get rational but they wouldn't come to donegal from omagh to fit a 3k+ patio door only full houses - until i complained to rational direct but i wouldn't trust an installer who didnt want to come in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

There's Joe McDaid from Ramelton

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭kathleen37

We've used Tommy Patton in Convoy for years. Most recent was getting some new windows in before lock down. So pleased with them - always really clean and tidy and never had any issues. (They also fixed a few issues for me with a front door that they didn't supply - I'll definitely be using them again)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,760 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Pattons are a long time on the go and I have never heard any bad reports about them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,225 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Aidan McGuinness in Ballyshannon

Couldn't recommend highly enough.

Front and side door a few years ago.

Advertisement