Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hemorrhoids

• 02-02-2021 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello Everyone . Hope you are all staying safe and well .
    Have a bit of a health issue that I'm wondering have anyone else experience.
    Started about 5 year's ago where I started to experience constant throbbing pain around my Coccyx area and pain In my right hand side middle of my back area and headaches that's are very frequent. These pains are constant and have been for the number of year's.
    I've had MRI and CT Scan and Ultrasounds that can't find anything wrong and have has two Colonoscopy that have found hemorrhoids and some inflammation of the large intestine but nothing has ever been done.
    So I'm wondering has anyone interested similar to me and what treatment have you got for your condition

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,676 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

Sorry MrPaul, medical advice is not permitted per forum charter.

I also see you have a thread in the long term illness forum, I hope someone can share their experiences with you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement