Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brian McFadden

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lightangel

I think his Ma wants the kids for herself more then Brian. Instead of talking ****e on telly they should be all working together to ensure the kids have stable loving relationships with both parents. As for Delta Goodride sure she is minted, 8 or so number ones in Aussie. Surely for love she would halp Brian out? He is an idiot. And is responsible in some way to Kerry's current situation. He treated her like a piece of dirt with that lap dancer, and delta goodride. If he ever releases a book, single whatever I won't be supporting him. Again I think he is an idiot!! And his mother seems really sly to me. Oh makes my blood boil! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭Corb

Shouldn't the video footage of Kerry doing cocaine a couple of weeks ago be enough for him to get custody of them? Where are Social Services with all of this going on?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭emergingstar

he is a fool and he dont want the children i reckon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Didn't Brian say that he couldn't move to Ireland coz he couldn't get a job blah blah blah then in the next breath he then said if he had the kids he would move to Ireland straight away???? how the hell does that make any sense? :confused::confused::confused: Or did I hear him wrong??
    I don't understand this either.

Talk about contradicting himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭super_metroid

if he can afford to pay for lapdancers, he can afford to feed his kids

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

if he can afford to pay for lapdancers, he can afford to feed his kids
    LOL.

Social services should have been called in after these interviews, never mind her hubby setting her up with the Cocaine.

On GMTV, October 18th 2007

On This Morning, October 22nd 2008.

And I guess you would have to think that she was only taking it easy the night before knowing that she had the interviews to do the next day.

Not that it's legally binding or anything but she was voted the worst celebrity mother in 2007 also. I seriously think there is enough evidence there for Bryan McFadden to get his kids from her if really wanted.

As was said before, the poor kids having such idiots as parents. One who is on drugs when meant to be looking after them, and one who really doesnt want them.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Corb wrote: »
    Shouldn't the video footage of Kerry doing cocaine a couple of weeks ago be enough for him to get custody of them? Where are Social Services with all of this going on?? :confused:

The UK Social Services normally springs into action when someone's kid gets murdered by it's parents. Until that happens, they pretend that there's no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

Didn't Brian say that he couldn't move to Ireland coz he couldn't get a job blah blah blah then in the next breath he then said if he had the kids he would move to Ireland straight away???? how the hell does that make any sense? :confused::confused::confused: Or did I hear him wrong??

i think he meant no pint in him coming back to no job if hes doesnt have the kids,but if he did have the kids he would overlook not having a job to be with them.

not hard to understand..........

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Bullcrap. This is the REAL This Morning interview. Caution - her language is appalling

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

He's back in Oz already.

• Advertisement

I see on Digital Spy, that KK thinks that a film of her life would be interesting, with Jennifer Ellison playing her in it.

"Kerry's up for listening to offers so long as they're not tacky:eek:," said a source

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/a177965/kerry-katona-wants-ellison-for-biopic.html

I hope it never leaves the cutting-room floor, were anyone stupid enough to throw money at it.

I'd rather poke my eyes out with a stick, than even consider watching such sh1t.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 joxerdaly

I'm surprised she still thinks people give a sh1t. Could she really be that dim..............hmmmmm maybe she could. Just hope the kids get away before she drags them down with her. There dad is a tosser as well but not in the same league as her. They would be better off with his family.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

ejmaztec wrote: »
    "Kerry's up for listening to offers so long as they're not tacky:eek:," said a source

I'm not sure that's possible. Not a good idea to give her another million to put up her nose though really now is it? Where the hell are the social services?
    joxerdaly wrote: »
    They would be better off with his family.

I think we could probably all agree that the kids would be better off with Bryan's mother, who seems like a very nice woman. I feel sorry for her as well as the kids. She is just caught up in a horrible situation created by her idiot son and a slapper he should have just stayed well clear of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Sasquashie

Think I saw his on Dame Street last night. 90% sure and he looked well.

I'm not sure that's possible. Not a good idea to give her another million to put up her nose though really now is it? Where the hell are the social services?

She probably thinks that she's Edith Piaf, instead of an ex-member of some unoriginal mediocre girl-band. She's only famous for the disaster that she's become.

She probably wants Brad Pitt to play her scumbag leech of a husband.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,665 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Sasquashie wrote: »
    Think I saw his on Dame Street last night. 90% sure and he looked well.

Did he get the ridiculous hairstyle sorted out so ? He looked like a pikey on the Late Late

• Registered Users Posts: 84,975 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20100726/ten-kerry-katona-and-brian-mcfadden-end-ea4616c.html
    Kerry Katona and her ex-husband Brian McFadden have apparently ended their five-year feud.
    The couple, who have two children together, 8-year-old Molly and 7-year-old Lilly-Sue, have had a strained relationship since separating in 2004.
    But according to reports, Brian, 30, is delighted that Kerry has turned her life around and become a better mum to their two daughters.
    The pair were photographed over the weekend having lunch together with Brian even thought to have gone into Kerry's house to dropped off Molly and Lilly-Sue after their holiday to L.A. with their dad.
    Kerry, 29, is also thought to have split up with her boyfriend of three months, Adam Waldron, after a number of rows.

He needs to be a better dad :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭not_xanthor

I'm sure it will last until at least just after one magazine interview on the subject.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ muppets.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

^ muppets.

Insulting other posters is against forum rules...

Please read the charter before posting.

• Advertisement

xzanti wrote: »

I think he may have meant Kerry and Brian not other posters

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think he may have meant Kerry and Brian not other posters
    "^" usually means someone is referring to the above posters..

Perhaps you can clarify Richard? :)

xzanti wrote: »

I was insulting muppet Katona and that other muppet Mcfadden....so if you wanna sanction me for that, i'm all good..... :p

I was insulting muppet Katona and that other muppet Mcfadden....so if you wanna sanction me for that, i'm all good..... :p

I would've assumed he was referring to Kerry and Brian....

...although i am a Muppet.

I would've assumed he was referring to Kerry and Brian....

...although i am a Muppet.

I wasn't insulting you the "^" was for the gruesome twosome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Rockery Woman

I feel sorry for the poor kids. A dissinterested father and a crackpot mother who lives her life through reality tv. A father who insults his ex-wife publicly and in the most humiliating way.....:mad::mad:

I feel sorry for the poor kids. A dissinterested father and a crackpot mother who lives her life through reality tv. A father who insults his ex-wife publicly and in the most humiliating way.....:mad::mad:

Or a pothead, crackhead mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

he dont want his kids and she shouldnt have the kids :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

I just think it's so sad that while Kerry was drinking, smoking, sniffing, popping, crying, divorcing, reuniting, getting fired, breaking down, rehabing, shouting and lying about all of the above, Brian did not feel the need at any stage to remove his daughters for their own safety.
    His parents seem to be the only ones who give a damn and thats who the girls should be with.

• Advertisement

kerry-katona-and-brian-mcfadden-pic-justin-room-sm-671889123.jpg
    Meanwhile, smiling Kerry and first ­husband Brian McFadden showed they had patched up their differences yesterday, hugging outside her home as he dropped off their children – Molly, eight, Lilly-Sue, seven, and her daughter Heidi, three, by second husband Croft.
    They had just returned from a trip to Los Angeles with singer Brian, 30.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2010/07/25/kerry-katona-dumps-new-love-adam-waldron-115875-22437600/#ixzz0w7iinpHr

Advertisement