Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Joan Vickers - R.I.P.

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

holy.. just got a call about this from a mate, has anyone a link to a photo? I think I spent the evening at the waterford open last year drinking with Joan and her husband, and doing some magic for them, she was a lovely woman if it was the same, a great character.

RIP

EDIT: yeah, was her. very sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

R.I.P. Joan. very very sad news.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 annabens

Its so unfair in the order of life to see the life of someone so young taken away in such a horrific way. Joan was a lovely person and will be sadly missed. My condolences to her family and friends. Rest in peace Joan, I will think of you often at the poker table.

Irene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭thepokerroom

joan you will be missed at the poker tables but never forgotten. joan r.i.p.

christy, marie, jim smith

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mickhoey

I'm devastated by the passing of Joan Vickers. She loved her kalooki/poker and having a good laugh and sing song.

My thoughts are with her family and friends of which there are many.

R.I.P Joan.

Mick Hoey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

That is absolutely terrible. Hope her children get through this okay ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭bottom feeder

R.I.P. Joan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭smurph

funeral details below....

The death has occurred of Joan VICKERS, (née O'Connor) of East Wall, Dublin
    Suddenly. Sadly missed by her loving children Richard, Nicola, Liam and Rebecca, grandchildren Leon, Toni and Alysha, father Michael, brothers, sister and families.
    Rest in Peace

Removal from Staffords Funeral Home, North Strand, on Monday evening to St. Joseph's Church, East Wall, arriving at 6pm. Funeral on Tuesday, after 10am Mass, to St. Fintans Cemetery, Sutton.

Date published: Friday, April 24, 2009
    Date of death: Monday, April 20, 2009

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 thingschange

havent seen her in years , yet she was really special rest in peace joan .. sean

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Darcyandcodyxx

Miss you nanna xx

• Advertisement
Advertisement