Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pelagic Fishing Vessels (RSW)

• 09-11-2021 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Does anyone know any pelagic fishing vessel (RSW) that would be willing to take a man out for the experience? I've fished before but never on those vessels and would like to give it a try.

Thanks for the help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Banjo1234

Anyone know anybody looking for a man to go on the odd day trip if he needs a man? Have been out before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,859 ✭✭✭malinheader

Banjo1234 wrote: »
    Anyone know anybody looking for a man to go on the odd day trip if he needs a man? Have been out before.

What part of the county are you. Have you your sea safety ticket.

Thank you for the reply. I am down around southwest of the county towards killybegs. Yes I have the BIM ticket.

I dont mind driving up north of the county as I am happy to get more experience.

Thanks very much!

Banjo1234 wrote: »
    Thank you for the reply. I am down around southwest of the county towards killybegs. Yes I have the BIM ticket.

I dont mind driving up north of the county as I am happy to get more experience.

Thanks very much!
    Give the fisherman's co op a ring in malinhead. Leave your number and details of experience.
    Number is posted in office for boats looking for crew.
    Good time now as things are quiet. GOOD LUCK. let me know how you get on.
    Ps. All fishing is potting.

Findafishing boat has a page for crew available also.
    I know some boats look to this for crew also. Might be worth a try.

• Advertisement

Thanks very much that's very helpful! I will contact them and see what the story is. Yeah I'm looking to try potting I've only done prawns before

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Same thread from earlier in the year. https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058177771/fishing-day-trips#latest

Merged

Post edited by muffler on

Advertisement