Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Huawei MediaPad M5 10.8 LTE 4GB/32GB 10.8"/IPS 2560x1600/Kirin 960S €391 Amazon Italy

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 461 ✭✭TetraSonic55

Price gone up to 391

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Price gone up to 391

Crap. Still in my basket while I thought about it and removed it. I should have left it in at that price.
    Still a good price a €390. but not as good.

mAkoPh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭cassette50

It was €299 last week (I forgot to post the deal)... Might be worth waiting a few weeks before ordering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

cassette50 wrote: »
    It was €299 last week (I forgot to post the deal)... Might be worth waiting a few weeks before ordering.

I got the non LTE one for iirc €250 back in a sale in the summer so they certainly keep bobbing the prices on those Huawei tablets up and down.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭serarra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Heraldoffreeent

Just bought it at 259.99.

No you didn't pay £259.99 :D unless you are in the UK you must have paid the extra for the difference in the Irish VAT.

I bought it for my wife back in June, its a great tablet at that price.

my3cents wrote: »
    No you didn't pay £259.99 :D unless you are in the UK you must have paid the extra for the difference in the Irish VAT.

I bought it for my wife back in June, its a great tablet at that price.

Addresspal.

Addresspal.

My limit for address pal is about £50, iirc I paid a few pounds less back in June (can't work it out exactly because I paid the Irish VAT) but it was an offer for Prime members only so thats how they sucked me into paying for Amazon Prime :rolleyes:.

Before I bought it the price went down then back up and then down again for a Deal of the Day so always a chance it will do the same for Black Friday but I wouldn't expect anything much more than an extra tenner off. Its a lot of tablet for £260.

my3cents wrote: »
    My limit for address pal is about £50, iirc I paid a few pounds less back in June (can't work it out exactly because I paid the Irish VAT) but it was an offer for Prime members only so thats how they sucked me into paying for Amazon Prime :rolleyes:.

Before I bought it the price went down then back up and then down again for a Deal of the Day so always a chance it will do the same for Black Friday but I wouldn't expect anything much more than an extra tenner off. Its a lot of tablet for £260.

I've had no problems with Addresspal, bought a good amount of stuff through them over the last two years.

I got about 5 free months of prime from last December to July this year, but then they just stopped giving me anymore.I don't want to sign up, its just another monthly sub that mounts up, although I did think about doing a once off for black Friday/run up to Xmas etc.

Yeah, looking forward to getting it now, I've the M2 from 2016, it was a great Tab, screen on the M5 is slightly better, newer OS, processor and extra RAM/ROM. I knew I was getting one of these, so ordered a case from aliexpress a few weeks ago, expecting it this week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭Thomyokk

I've had no problems with Addresspal, bought a good amount of stuff through them over the last two years.

I got about 5 free months of prime from last December to July this year, but then they just stopped giving me anymore.I don't want to sign up, its just another monthly sub that mounts up, although I did think about doing a once off for black Friday/run up to Xmas etc.

Yeah, looking forward to getting it now, I've the M2 from 2016, it was a great Tab, screen on the M5 is slightly better, newer OS, processor and extra RAM/ROM. I knew I was getting one of these, so ordered a case from aliexpress a few weeks ago, expecting it this week.

It's ok but returns can be tricky

It took me an hour to get a return sorted with Amazon, they wouldn't give me an Irish address label

Also addresspal are sh1te when an item is lost

Advertisement