Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

13-01-2020, 19:34   #46
niamh247

Did anyone notice the fence displays the Gannon Homes signboards? Is Vesta living part of Gannon Homes?

Also, the location on the Vesta webpage shows the location as right near one of the corners of Father Collins park, while Google shows the address to be Gannon Homes construction site.

Any clues?
Advertisement
13-01-2020, 20:41   #47
Graham

I stand to be corrected but I can't find any connection between Twinlite (the developers/Vesta living) and Gannon Homes.

Gannon are developers of the Belltree development also on Marrsfield Avenue in Clongriffin.

Last edited by Graham; 13-01-2020 at 20:45.
13-01-2020, 20:41   #48
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by niamh247 View Post
Did anyone notice the fence displays the Gannon Homes signboards? Is Vesta living part of Gannon Homes?

Also, the location on the Vesta webpage shows the location as right near one of the corners of Father Collins park, while Google shows the address to be Gannon Homes construction site.

Any clues?
The 3 Vesta blocks are directly opposite Fr Collins Park along Marrsfield Avenue - search D13 RH7V on Eircode.ie for the first block, and the Vesta blocks go left.
13-01-2020, 21:02   #49
witzky

They're not connected to Gannon Homes. Gannon homes are still responsible for some works ie the linear park that's it. To all who are worried the move in dates, they will be met.
Thanks from:
13-01-2020, 21:57   #50
niamh247

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.S View Post
The 3 Vesta blocks are directly opposite Fr Collins Park along Marrsfield Avenue - search D13 RH7V on Eircode.ie for the first block, and the Vesta blocks go left.
Thank you very much!! I was entering exact address given by them. So much clear now.

Do these blocks span entire short-side of Fr Collins park?
Advertisement
13-01-2020, 22:02   #51
Mr.S

Quote:
Thank you very much!! I was entering exact address given by them. So much clear now.

Do these blocks span entire short-side of Fr Collins park?
The last (or first!) block is at the corner of the park and they take up the entire short side of the park along Marrsfield Avenue. The address won’t appear on Google as Google maps hasn’t updated with the development yet.
13-01-2020, 22:16   #52
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by witzky View Post
They're not connected to Gannon Homes. Gannon homes are still responsible for some works ie the linear park that's it. To all who are worried the move in dates, they will be met.
Do you know if the on site amenities are opening with the first apartments?

Which block is the gym / cinema in?
13-01-2020, 22:45   #53
witzky

Quote:

Yes they'll be available when the first apartments open. They're located in Block 32, the first block to be completed.
Thanks from:
13-01-2020, 22:59   #54
Mr.S

Quote:
Yes they'll be available when the first apartments open. They're located in Block 32, the first block to be completed.
Thank you!
Advertisement
14-01-2020, 17:30   #55
niamh247

Who is moving on Feb 18

Just want to connect if possible. Are you moving in on Feb 18? Are there any social groups (whatsapp etc) for those moving in?

Thanks!
14-01-2020, 23:29   #56
bigfeckineejit

Quote:
Just want to connect if possible. Are you moving in on Feb 18? Are there any social groups (whatsapp etc) for those moving in?

Thanks!
Did you get in touch with them to cancel your reservation yet?
15-01-2020, 15:43   #57
kceire

Quote:

Any clues?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham View Post
I stand to be corrected but I can't find any connection between Twinlite (the developers/Vesta living) and Gannon Homes.

Gannon are developers of the Belltree development also on Marrsfield Avenue in Clongriffin.
Quote:
Gannon owned the land originally.
The Marrsfield development when complete, will be bounded by the new road way splitting Block 32 and Block 31 and the lands to the rear are still owned by Gannon. Its to be developed into a Linear Park.

What are the official move in dates people have been given?
I was on the site this week.
(2) thanks from:
15-01-2020, 15:46   #58
kceire

Quote:

Gym currently being prepared.
Some equipment on site in Block 32
(2) thanks from:
15-01-2020, 17:21   #59
Mr.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by kceire View Post
The Marrsfield development when complete, will be bounded by the new road way splitting Block 32 and Block 31 and the lands to the rear are still owned by Gannon. Its to be developed into a Linear Park.

Move in dates start from Feb 18th with further apartments becoming available in March / April. Currently considering one for April, but want to see how Feb 18th goes

What’s the site like it? Haven’t been since November!
15-01-2020, 17:28   #60
MaximilienMK

Quote:
Originally Posted by kceire View Post

We signed a lease back in November and we were given the 18th February as the move in day. I have no reason to believe that this has changed. I started following northdesign.ie on Instagram. They’re doing the interior design for the common areas in block 32 and judging by the posts, it seems to be coming along nicely.

Anyone else due to move in on 18 Feb?
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion