Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-01-2020, 12:34   #286
tolow

Hi All,

I've been keeping an eye on this development. Is the next phase being released the 3rd phase? I see from the Glenveagh website there seems to be a bit of an increase in price? How many phases should there be in total? I don't think I'd be in a position to buy the 3rd phase.

I've registered interest through the Glenveagh website but not heard anything back
Advertisement
09-01-2020, 12:58   #287
Mandser

Hi

Same here, I believe there are 4 phases in total from the last conversation I had with Sherry Fitz. I have contacted them again for more info but they just refer to registering on the website so patiently waiting!
10-01-2020, 19:05   #288
hovek

Hi.
We were in the same situation, registered with sherry fitz and developer, still no update by email or anything. However, new phase starting now and we were told should be ready for the summer. We just placed booking deposit for Sanderling C. Call sherry fitz in maynooth and ask for Eamon.

Good luck.
12-01-2020, 12:38   #289
robinse3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hovek View Post
Hi.
We were in the same situation, registered with sherry fitz and developer, still no update by email or anything. However, new phase starting now and we were told should be ready for the summer. We just placed booking deposit for Sanderling C. Call sherry fitz in maynooth and ask for Eamon.

Good luck.
Hi, I was in touch with Eamon on Tuesday and the only info he was able to give me was that the next phase would be released at the end of the month. I didn’t know it was possible to place a booking deposit at this time?

When I spoke to him he said they didn’t know what type of houses there would be until the builder released them. Did he give you anymore info? Do you know what type of houses are going to be released in this current phase?

We had be looking at the Sanderling style last September for 325k however we warn’t in a position to by at the time. When we rang Sherry Fitz they told us they would only increase by 5k maximum, couldn’t believe it when I saw they had gone up to 340k
12-01-2020, 13:48   #290
hovek

I guess all the houses that were available to book now are gone and next plans will be released at the end of the month. The plans we got were for Sanderling C (340k) only and it looked like A and B were not available when we placed the booking deposit. It's only possible to place booking deposit once they have the plans ready.
Plan we got looked like mostly Sanderling C and then 4 and 5 beds, and only like 20 houses all together i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinse3 View Post
Hi, I was in touch with Eamon on Tuesday and the only info he was able to give me was that the next phase would be released at the end of the month. I didn’t know it was possible to place a booking deposit at this time?

When I spoke to him he said they didn’t know what type of houses there would be until the builder released them. Did he give you anymore info? Do you know what type of houses are going to be released in this current phase?

We had be looking at the Sanderling style last September for 325k however we warn’t in a position to by at the time. When we rang Sherry Fitz they told us they would only increase by 5k maximum, couldn’t believe it when I saw they had gone up to 340k
Advertisement
15-01-2020, 14:02   #291
Bargain_Hound

Quote:
Originally Posted by colly10 View Post
Assume the plan is still to be around 10% ye?
Never assume to be capped around 10%, learned the hard way that this figure can grow easily to 2x or 3x as I experienced in another new development built by a g*******h.

Last edited by Bargain_Hound; 15-01-2020 at 14:20.
17-01-2020, 14:22   #292
Mandser

Sherry Fitz have just announced next phase is launching on date 25th January

Last edited by Mandser; 17-01-2020 at 14:26.
17-01-2020, 14:56   #293
tolow

Hi, where did you see about the launch date? I was on the phone during the week to sherry fitz and they said they'd be in touch when the launch was announced.
17-01-2020, 15:11   #294
Mandser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolow View Post
Hi, where did you see about the launch date? I was on the phone during the week to sherry fitz and they said they'd be in touch when the launch was announced.
Hi Tolow, on Facebook both Sherry Fitz page and Ledwill Park page
Attaching screenshot. Haven't gotten the official email about it though
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20200117_140812_com.facebook.katana.jpg (459.1 KB, 65 views)
Advertisement
27-01-2020, 16:27   #295
tolow

Did anyone buy this weekend gone? I was out taking a look. Quite liked the Sanderling. Has anyone that has bought in previous phases have floor plans etc? I wanted to price up flooring etc
Yesterday, 11:02   #296
Tej29

Planning to put the deposit....I hope it will go well....did they told when its going to be completed ?
Yesterday, 12:09   #297
robinse3

The phase on sale at the minute will be completed October/November time. We put down our booking deposit yesterday
Yesterday, 12:27   #298
Tej29

Quote:
The phase on sale at the minute will be completed October/November time. We put down our booking deposit yesterday
For Sanderling C in the Park or the other one ? Do you know what is coming in 1 to 4 on The Way as they seem to be terrace homes and has 2 bed as well....earlier threads had talk about social homes so just thought if anyone knows.
Yesterday, 13:02   #299
robinse3

We where told that 1-5 The Park and 1-6 The Way are being held back by Glenveagh so that would suggest they are social housing
Yesterday, 13:06   #300
Tej29

Quote:
We where told that 1-5 The Park and 1-6 The Way are being held back by Glenveagh so that would suggest they are social housing
Strange....I was told the Park for those number as available :-), not sure about The Way.

Anyways congratulations on your new home... :-)

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion