Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The 'trampoline wars' FG Off Topic Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

All this talk of cruises has reminded me that my wife is going on a four day cruise with a friend next month and leaving the kids in my charge. I feel exhausted already.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

fixxxer wrote: »
    All this talk of cruises has reminded me that my wife is going on a four day cruise with a friend next month and leaving the kids in my charge. I feel exhausted already.

'Who wants beans on toast for dinner again!'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

You take them out of the can?
    now *that* is quality Dadding.
    You're ruining it for the rest of us though.

Banjo wrote: »
    You take them out of the can?
    now *that* is quality Dadding.
    You're ruining it for the rest of us though.

I tried wrapping the bread around the can. They ate it fine, but the dentists bills the next day......

I'm already stocking up on chicken nuggets and oven chips. I'm gonna ground up ground up multivitamin tablets and put it in their coke to keep the scurvy at bay.

• Advertisement

fixxxer wrote:
    I'm already stocking up on chicken nuggets and oven chips. I'm gonna ground up ground up multivitamin tablets and put it in their coke to keep the scurvy at bay.

Are potato waffles better than oven chips? I feel like they are the lesser of two evils

Did I say oven chips? I meant chipper chips. Save on the electricity.

fixxxer wrote:
    Did I say oven chips? I meant chipper chips. Save on the electricity.

If you feed them from a trough you will save on washing up liquid

:pac: I was planning on letting the dog lick the plates clean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

My boxer dog has the same name as Me. He’s a rescue so they come pre named but not a temp name it was his name for 4 years so I changed my name. Well that and my old name seemed to annoy people.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Yay, Westlife reunion next year. No Slane for me, I'm off to Croker for the hard-core stuff :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Jack Moore

Necrominus wrote: »
    Yay, Westlife reunion next year. No Slane for me, I'm off to Croker for the hard-core stuff :P

Cliff died 32 years ago today

Happy Friday everyone!

Oh how I wish it was :)

Why....it is Friday isnt it? Oh god dont let it be a secret monday.....

Friday is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all commuters, but there's many a slip 'twixt the carpark and the m50 slip...

Oh its Friday all right. Everyone is happy except my sideways boss. She's still got that Monday vibe going.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I have no school tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

sullivlo wrote: »
    I have no school tomorrow.
    Snap. Neither do I. :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Yeah but I don’t have to get up. I can sleep in. I can have fresh brewed coffee from a mug and porridge with a spoon rather than plastics at traffic lights. Might even get out for a cycle!

• Advertisement

Be careful, it's fine when you're moving on the open road but if you have to stop suddenly you're going to drop your bowl, cup or both!

Cycled to school today but got stung by something on the way home on my neck and it’s really sore.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Ouch :(

Was it the CAB?

I'm so tired that I fell asleep on the couch after work, and now I have to go ref 3 matches and all I want to do is sleep.

Red cards for all.

Pter wrote: »
    Was it the CAB?

I don’t understand :(

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Criminal Asset's Bureau was my guess. "Stung" by them????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

After the whole losing my job debacle, I have a second interview with a company that I saw on Friday. My tummy is in knots! it is the perfect job for me, but today I need to show the CEO and the CFO that is the case.

Need to get the glad rags on and go knock em dead!

I am so out of practice with interviews! I am still feeling a bit ropey from the weekend drinks.
    Wish me luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

After the whole losing my job debacle, I have a second interview with a company that I saw on Friday. My tummy is in knots! it is the perfect job for me, but today I need to show the CEO and the CFO that is the case.

Need to get the glad rags on and go knock em dead!

I am so out of practice with interviews! I am still feeling a bit ropey from the weekend drinks.
    Wish me luck :)

Good luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Best of luck Flushy

Advertisement