Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-11-2018, 21:09   #46
listermint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Culchie View Post
Any thug that threatens to "cut the baby out of a pregnant woman" is human garbage

But because hes African you defend him and refuse to call it out
I don't think he said anything about the person being African.

I think he questioned the accuracy of the story. And the accuracy of your nonsense about story suppression.

Get out the oul aluminium there and shape it into a hat.
Advertisement
06-11-2018, 21:09   #47
Gimme A Pound

Horrific. As usual some people more concerned about words on an internet forum than the incident in question.
06-11-2018, 21:09   #48
mammajamma

Just imagine what the likes of tyrellstown and balbriggan are going to look like down the road.

I remember balbriggan actually being a semi decent place back in the day.

You have to ask yourself, just what in the name of FOOk do irish/dubliners get out of this **** deal?

Where's the upside?

And don't mind the housing crisis, whatever you do!
06-11-2018, 21:10   #49
enricoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanchie View Post
Why is our country over ran with scumbag racists on boards.ie. immigration, social welfare and ethnic minorities bring the dirt birds out who tend to have 40k posts and work high paying jobs.
Well, there'll never be any mention on rte of incidents like this. Irish kids terrified, legging it from a black mob. Are the Irish teenagers racist scumbags? Or know exactly what they are dealing with and fleeing in terror in the Interest of self preservation.?
06-11-2018, 21:11   #50
listermint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme A Pound View Post
Horrific. As usual some people more concerned about words on an internet forum than the incident in question.
You mean a couple of scumbags that need the back of a van and into a cell ?

Or the overblown outrage of a story with video footage that doesn't even back up the story.

100 teenagers.... Can people even count ... With their eyes
Give up ta f...
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
06-11-2018, 21:12   #51
MFPM

Quote:
Any thug that threatens to "cut the baby out of a pregnant woman" is human garbage

Quote:
Indeed but as can be seen below, you didn't specify one individual, you made a general comment. Nice try but but no cigar, now 'human garbage'?

[QUOTE=Redneck Culchie;108558033]When the liberals virtue signal about direct provision and asylum seekers, remember this is the human garbage they are allowing flood into this country.

Quote:
Now, now - I hope the mods are reading - do me the courtesy of pointing to my post that 'defends' anyone...over to you.
06-11-2018, 21:12   #52
Commanchie

Country Over ran? African crime gangs? Deport them? Animals? Human garbage? All used in this thread in about 20 mins.

As someone who works in thr courts, on each list daily I would be lucky to see more then 2 3 Foreign nationals.

People causing trouble in this country are Irish, Irish gangs are selling drugs, Irish gangs are organising shootings, irish men are cutting men up with chainsaws, irish women are cutting somalians uo and placing their heads in parks.

Over ran you say??
06-11-2018, 21:13   #53
listermint

Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoh View Post
Well, there'll never be any mention on rte of incidents like this. Irish kids terrified, legging it from a black mob. Are the Irish teenagers racist scumbags? Or know exactly what they are dealing with and fleeing in terror in the Interest of self preservation.?
Probably because it happens every night. Have you ever seen a story on rte about teenagers going around punching each other up.

This crap went on in Sutton portmanock and bray going back years. With white teenagers.

No mention.

Or should we just reserve out ire for certain people.

Rte don't carry non news stories.
06-11-2018, 21:13   #54
MFPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimme A Pound View Post
No, some people are concerned about the usual suspect here exploiting any incident to vomit anti migrant sentiment.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
06-11-2018, 21:14   #55
Commanchie

Quote:
Self preservation. This isnt auschwitz.
06-11-2018, 21:15   #56
listermint

Quote:
I wonder will something be done about this since this army of thugs are attacking kids in Portmarnock and Malahide. Fairly posh areas ? Cant imagine locals are happy about this
I wonder can you count or do you have difficulty with facts.

I mean you have a video to reference surely it should fully back up the story. No ? It's a nice long video too.
Thanks from:
06-11-2018, 21:15   #57
weldoninhio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanchie View Post
Country Over ran? African crime gangs? Deport them? Animals? Human garbage? All used in this thread in about 20 mins.

As someone who works in thr courts, on each list daily I would be lucky to see more then 2 3 Foreign nationals.

People causing trouble in this country are Irish, Irish gangs are selling drugs, Irish gangs are organising shootings, irish men are cutting men up with chainsaws, irish women are cutting somalians uo and placing their heads in parks.

Over ran you say??
Head in the sand brigade. I live in North Co Dublin. They are constantly causing trouble on the buses and trains in the area, on their way to whatever town is unlucky enough to have them infest it that night. I’ve seen buses attacked with bottles and anything else they can get their hands on, because the driver wouldn’t let some of them on for free.
06-11-2018, 21:15   #58
MFPM

Quote:
Why define them by colour? If they were a 'white mob' would you label them as 'white' or just a 'mob'?
Thanks from:
06-11-2018, 21:16   #59
Richard Hillman

This same gang has been causing problems all over the dart line. Literally nothing is being done about it.
06-11-2018, 21:17   #60
listermint

Quote:
Originally Posted by weldoninhio View Post
Head in the sand brigade. I live in North Co Dublin. They are constantly causing trouble on the buses and trains in the area, on their way to whatever town is unlucky enough to have them infest it that night. I’ve seen buses attacked with bottles and anything else they can get their hands on, because the driver wouldn’t let some of them on for free.
If your truly from north Dublin.

Truly from there you'd be fully aware of large scale organised rights going back decades on the beaches .

With zero foreign nationals.

Are you a new north Dubliner..... One would view your response with interest
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion