Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-11-2018, 21:02   #31
Commanchie

Why is our country over ran with scumbag racists on boards.ie. immigration, social welfare and ethnic minorities bring the dirt birds out who tend to have 40k posts and work high paying jobs.
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
06-11-2018, 21:02   #32
Matt Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneEightSeven View Post
This is what happens when you take in refugees, their offspring repay your generosity by mugging you. Most of these and their parents would have came through Direct Provision. You won't see much coverage about this on RTE, they're more interested in producing propaganda dramas to make them look like the victim, even thought he vast majority of them are illegal economic migrants.
No Blacks
No Dogs
No Irish
Thanks from:
06-11-2018, 21:02   #33
listermint

Firstly.

The journal would love this stuff they lap this stuff up for clicks so I don't know where the pretence this stuff would be covered. It's click winner.

Secondly I watched the video twice. I see between 20 and 30 fellas. And it looks like nothing I haven't seen in tallaght in my youth.

I'm struggling to see where the take over is tbh. I can see some idiot gob****es that need a cell though . And the guards should be there. But I find it hard to believe this went on over three hours as the article states without the gardai being involved.

Finally who reads Dublin live it's literally rubbish.
06-11-2018, 21:03   #34
Accumulator

Can't be all bad, is there not a nice pleasent holiday camp around this area, Mosney or something?

Can anyone recommend it for a summer visit next year for a game of frisbee, blowing bubbles, bright candyfloss and inflatable unicorns?
06-11-2018, 21:03   #35
Commanchie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contributor 2013 View Post
So lads,

What was the story with the snow in tallaght?

Those lads (nearly 100 of them) robbing a digger and smashing a store....were those lads refugees?

If we're going to classify all people by their legal status in this country we need to have this conversation...;

How many of ye were there that night?
**** all immigrants. Even mohammed smeu was an irish national. But dont let that get in the way of a good right wing rant.
Advertisement
06-11-2018, 21:04   #36
MFPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck Culchie View Post
When the liberals virtue signal about direct provision and asylum seekers, remember this is the human garbage they are allowing flood into this country.

Will RTE or Journal.Ie investigate this disgusting crime or cover up for their sick agenda
Human garbage? What evidence is there for 'cover ups' and what's this 'sick agenda' - just a few questions.
Thanks from:
06-11-2018, 21:04   #37
Matt Barrett

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinemaGuy45 View Post
This thread should be fun the looney left will be on with their usual lame excuses others will go too far with their angry rants and end up with infractions and bans.

Keyboard warriors are not going to solve this anyway so for a change I think I might imply a bit of the all too rare common sense and stay out of this one.

The Fine Gael and Fianna Fail loony left? If you can point to one party on the supposed loony left responsible for national immigration policy I'm all ears.
I suppose if you blame others parties who never sat in government we can continue to elect FF/FG for more of the same with a clear conscience...of sorts.
06-11-2018, 21:05   #38
MFPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolpe View Post
They living in free houses from the state, it’s some thanks to get for taking them in. Deport them.
On what grounds? What 'free houses' are they living in?
06-11-2018, 21:06   #39
listermint

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFPM View Post
Human garbage? What evidence is there for 'cover ups' and what's this 'sick agenda' - just a few questions.
There is no cover up.

They throw out these lines everytime a website doesn't cover ****e stories.

The journal makes money off this stuff it would lap it up.

There's a pretence there they want to surpress real events.

It's a hilarious viewpoint
Advertisement
06-11-2018, 21:07   #40
Atoms for Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contributor 2013 View Post
So lads,

What was the story with the snow in tallaght?

Those lads (nearly 100 of them) robbing a digger and smashing a store....were those lads refugees?

If we're going to classify all people by their legal status in this country we need to have this conversation...;

How many of ye were there that night?
Another example of the ghettoization that's going on, the monoculture of loutish self entitlement is colour blind.
(3) thanks from:
06-11-2018, 21:07   #41
weldoninhio

Vigilante groups are what’s needed. Like what happened in Tyrellstown. Force is all these animals will back down to.
06-11-2018, 21:07   #42
Pkiernan

Quote:
When the liberals virtue signal about direct provision and asylum seekers, remember this is the human garbage they are allowing flood into this country.

Will RTE or Journal.Ie investigate this disgusting crime or cover up for their sick agenda
Careful. You can't call anyone human garbage in AH.....
06-11-2018, 21:07   #43
dav3

Ah yes, the usual sad cases out in force at exactly the same time every night.

Only concerned about crime when it's committed by a dark skinned person. No actual thoughts on how to tackle crime. Refuse to believe that the black population in Ireland has actually decreased over the past 10 years. Tries to convince people we're being overrun.

The smell of desperation off you lads is embarrassing. Is it any wonder the right is a laughing stock and on it's way out in Ireland.
06-11-2018, 21:07   #44
MFPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enricoh View Post
A mate of mine is a train driver on that line. Says it is only a matter of time before someone is stabbed to death by them.
Just running through the carriages grabbing fones n threatening everyone. Hes given up ringing local cops they don't turn up, 999 is the only way to get a response.
That's a slam dunk isn't it - your mate the Train driver...
Thanks from:
06-11-2018, 21:07   #45
blinding

Quote:
Not on Leos watch they wont be deported

https://twitter.com/campaignforleo/s...99695078998016
The Black people were lucky , Leo and Company did not send them round the back entrance .

It really is all about Leo and his stooges !
(3) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion