Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

01-11-2018, 23:11   #16
vicwatson

Send 15,000 troops to greet them, oh wait
Thanks from:
Advertisement
01-11-2018, 23:11   #17
mammajamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by middelsburgh View Post
Trump should follow Chancellor Merkel and Open The Borders
There are going to be absolute ructions over this. Let them all in, you may as well declare that you don't have a country, and watch the united states just descend into mad-max style violence.

Don't let them in, they'll either start piling up at the border and/or it will cause an internal civil war (and maybe not just politically).

Mad stuff, ted.

I don't see any solution for this.
(2) thanks from:
01-11-2018, 23:11   #18
Fann Linn

Quote:
the majrity of the refugees from honduras are women and children
and the men are doctors and engineers
OPEN THET BORDER PRESIDENT TRUMP
Now where did we hear that before?
(2) thanks from:
01-11-2018, 23:17   #19
mammajamma

Quote:
the majrity of the refugees from honduras are women and children
and the men are doctors and engineers
OPEN THET BORDER PRESIDENT TRUMP
Those crazy lies were always going to lead to this stuff eventually. Its STILL weird to actually see it in action though. And if anything, its just the beginning.

I mean, why would it stop now?

It certainly isn't impossible that there will be some kind of bloodbath at the American border. And then an internal bloodbath within the united states, I mean, at the end of the day, there are a lot of people living in America that want this to happen, friends, families, mis-guided people. Theyd all be pushing for this. That countries going to go pop!
Thanks from:
01-11-2018, 23:24   #20
nullzero

Such a preposterous situation.
Why should any country be expected to simply allow that many people just walk over their border.
There are people in America who will be up in arms over these people not being allowed cross the border.
It's like something from a cartoon, absolutely outlandish.
Advertisement
01-11-2018, 23:28   #21
Omackeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sand View Post
It is all a bit like Game of Thrones really.
I would've said Jobstown.
(4) thanks from:
01-11-2018, 23:31   #22
mammajamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullzero View Post
Why should any country be expected to simply allow that many people just walk over their border.
There are people in America who will be up in arms over these people not being allowed cross the border.
There was some controversial book written way back (not a lot of info there!), and the basic concept was that ship after ship load of third world people just arrive on the shores of Britain (think it was Britain). There were so many, there was only the choice of mass murder, or just allowing them all in. So they let them all in and the country is just destroyed by the numbers.

Whatever that book is, this is like the test for it or something. I mean, if several hundred thousand people just turned up at the border with America, what could happen?

And whats to stop that from happening? Its just people walking!

Some dodge-minded people thought it was a great message to send out to the world, like merkle...it was a terrible idea. Like, perhaps one of the worst decisions of the century, even only 18 years into it.
(3) thanks from:
01-11-2018, 23:33   #23
Omackeral

Quote:
sorry tldr
ps i'm only trolling till i get banned
but good luck in the debate
There are some that legitimately post like that and they aren't trolling!
01-11-2018, 23:37   #24
Fuaranach

Was I the only one who thought this was about the Canavans?

PS: That must be one big caravan.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
01-11-2018, 23:50   #25
AlekSmart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nullzero View Post
Heysoos....I'm getting baffelized here

I am assured quite regularly here,and elsewhere,that America is a kip,yea ?

It's full of druggies,gangsta's,cowboys n' girls and loads of other indescribables ?

Loads of Homeless.....loads of sick and indigent....no Free Transport Scheme,No HSE/NHS or Doctors Visit Cards and,apparently only the Red Indians qualify as "Native".

Oh and yes,I nearly forgot,the place is run by a hugely unpopular despotic President who seized power in a sort of coup apparently ?

So..........

Has nobody told these Caravanist's the truth....

Surely,if they knew THE TRUTH,they'd do a rapid U turn and head instead for North Korea,China,Russia or some other really friendly and welcoming place...or even Ireland ?

It's baffling Joe,really baffling
(3) thanks from:
01-11-2018, 23:55   #26
nullzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekSmart View Post

It's full of druggies,gangsta's,cowboys n' girls and loads of other indescribables ?

Loads of Homeless.....loads of sick and indigent....no Free Transport Scheme,No HSE/NHS or Doctors Visit Cards and,apparently only the Red Indians qualify as "Native".

Oh and yes,I nearly forgot,the place is run by a hugely unpopular despotic President who seized power in a sort of coup apparently ?

So..........

Surely,if they knew THE TRUTH,they'd do a rapid U turn and head instead for North Korea,China,Russia or some other really friendly and welcoming place...or even Ireland ?

Well they're all dreaming of the in constant danger of being shot(just like at home) only with the added bonus of being descrimated against for being immigrants at the same time.
Thanks from:
01-11-2018, 23:56   #27
mad muffin

Well… looks like the barbarians are at the door.
Thanks from:
02-11-2018, 00:00   #28
mammajamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlekSmart View Post

So..........

Watched a cnn interview earlier, and they had a reporter travelling with one of the caravans. There are people in the crowd literally saying trump is the antichrist, and amercia has no right to turn them away, and that they are "workers and fighters"

I mean, you cant make this up!
(3) thanks from:
02-11-2018, 00:10   #29
mammajamma

Quote:
don't underestimate the demonrats
remember the false allegations against justice kavanaugh,
the fake bombs democrats sent to themselves,
they are desperate, if you corner a rat he will bite
It seems to be the way of most countries now, there is one side that lives in reality, and the other side that lives in some alternate dimension.

The problem in dealing with people unattached to reality is that you'll end up looking like the bad guy. Its ridiculous.

Like stopping a child from eating too many sweets for its own good, only in this case the child throws a tantrum via worldwide broadcasting and tries to rally others to its cause.

The people who set-up and encouraged this infantile behaviour should be brought to hand for this. In this particular case with the caravans, theres a very strong likelihood there will be bloodshed. The encouragers should be held accountable.
02-11-2018, 00:10   #30
dhaughton99

It’s supposed to be 40 days away from US border. Every piece I seen on this caravan has been totally anti US / anti Trump. No borders. Blow me.
(5) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion