Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

06-12-2018, 19:20   #3061
All Seeing Eye
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFPM View Post
You're suggesting the 'black' gang are going around solely targeting 'white' people - seriously?

Well, we're all of African descent but that said why is the 'colour' of people who allegedly make up a gang important?

I'm not accountable for the actions of others, if there is any evidence back your scurrilous allegataion that I've called you a racist, do provide it, please.
What odds would Paddy Power give on this gang in Clontarf being black. None I’d say because the probability is too high that they are black. MFPM come down to Balbriggan train station any weekday night and you can see the gang for yourself. Explain how you stuck up for them on an Internet forum.

PS. Make sure you aren’t wearing any branded clothes or runners because they could be taken from you. Also dont bring a mobile phone or that could be gone too.

Last edited by All Seeing Eye; 06-12-2018 at 19:24.
Advertisement
06-12-2018, 19:34   #3062
MFPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Seeing Eye View Post
What odds would Paddy Power give on this gang in Clontarf being black. None I’d say because the probability is too high that they are black. MFPM come down to Balbriggan train station any weekday night and you can see the gang for yourself. Explain how you stuck up for them on an Internet forum.

PS. Make sure you aren’t wearing any branded clothes or runners because they could be taken from you. Also dont bring a mobile phone or that could be gone too.

Quote:
Explain how you stuck up for them on an Internet forum.
What is it with this thread and the inability of some to read? Where did I 'stick up' for anyone?

Quote:
Indeed, unfortunately anti social behaviour by sections of young people, is a problem - colour is irrelevant - if one wanted to generalise I suppose one could see it's overwhelmingly a male phenomenon.
Thanks from:
06-12-2018, 19:35   #3063
MFPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontgomeryClift View Post
<snip>
Oh dear, this is really scraping the barrell.

Last edited by Mark Rippetoe; 07-12-2018 at 09:20.
Thanks from:
06-12-2018, 19:41   #3064
Omackeral

Quote:
why is the 'colour' of people who allegedly make up a gang important?
Without getting into anything else, it certainly be important from a descriptor point of view as far as security/identification goes anyway anyway. Same way it would be relevant if a young black teen went missing.
Thanks from:
06-12-2018, 19:52   #3065
All Seeing Eye
Banned

Quote:
What is it with this thread and the inability of some to read? Where did I 'stick up' for anyone?

Indeed, unfortunately anti social behaviour by sections of young people, is a problem - colour is irrelevant - if one wanted to generalise I suppose one could see it's overwhelmingly a male phenomenon.
Well come on down to Balbriggan. The gang are there most nights at the train station. It’s a great opportunity for you to get a look for yourself and put your mind at ease. As a previous poster said they are a black African gang with a couple of Irish scrotes and young wans with them trying be part of the ‘crew’.
Advertisement
06-12-2018, 19:57   #3066
All Seeing Eye
Banned

Quote:
You don't need to scratch your heads about this issue. I've attached a graph that will be of help. Remember, IQ and criminality are inversely correlated.

Look at the average IQ of those Koreans. It's no wonder we're all driving their cars.
Thats a great map though I would have thought we’d have higher IQs than the brits! Look how the IQ changes at the ‘border’!
06-12-2018, 20:01   #3067
Wibbs
Wibbed for your pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sacrimoni View Post
Same people think our media are right wing, i dont know why you bother.
The Right/Left stuff is too muddled and too damned American in nature. However I would say that the media tends much more towards the progressive types. Subjects and guests on Newstalk for example are often near stereotypes of the Right On™ types. Now whether this is for the audio version of clickbait... I suspect much of it is. Who runs such media outlets is little enough to do with it. It's all about the folding green. Whatever sells(as clickbait or otherwise) is produced.

Quote:
You don't need to scratch your heads about this issue. I've attached a graph that will be of help. Remember, IQ and criminality are inversely correlated.
There are quite the few problems with such stats. Take for example the yellow bit on that map to the right of the Mediterranean over to India(with Egypt thrown in). That area of the planet is where human civilisation started, pretty much before anywhere else. The Indus Valley, Babylon, etc. Inventing maths, writing, laws, art, schools, armies, engineering on a large scale. When Europeans were living in straw huts for the most part, they were building enormous ziggurats in Ur, Ziggurats so enormous that they inspired the story of the Tower of Babel. The earliest such civilisation so far found is in Turkey.

Quote:
Well, we're all of African descent
Well... Yes and no. That's an extremely simplistic angle on it. Yes, most of modern human genetics comes from Africa, but there was a fair bit of admixture(that's shagging for AH purposes ) going on with earlier peoples when Modern Humans left Africa for the rest of the world. Never mind that this exodus(s) was between 100,000 and 50,000 years ago. A lot can happen in that time. EG the human genome has had more changes in the last 15-20,000 years than in the preceding 40,000(many related to novel foods in the diet).

Quote:
but that said why is the 'colour' of people who allegedly make up a gang important?
Why is it not? For descriptive purposes if nothing else. Never mind the obvious of identifying a problem within one social group and trying to nip it in the bud, rather than ignoring it, until it really boils over. But again like this idiocy of "multiculturalism" that has been pushed for decades with little benefit, this will be ignored like everywhere else that has had these social problems until it does boil over. Again.
06-12-2018, 20:05   #3068
TeaBagMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Seeing Eye View Post
Thats a great map though I would have thought we’d have higher IQs than the brits! Look how the IQ changes at the ‘border’!
i literally lol'd
same here, aint no way them canucks is any smarter than us mericans
Thanks from:
06-12-2018, 20:11   #3069
Esel
Not your ornery onager

Read the crap at the bottom of the map...
(2) thanks from:
Advertisement
06-12-2018, 21:19   #3070
Fox_In_Socks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wibbs View Post
But again like this idiocy of "multiculturalism" that has been pushed for decades with little benefit, this will be ignored like everywhere else that has had these social problems until it does boil over. Again.
It’s an ill defined thing that I see you’ve mentioned a few times. Do we not live in a multicultural society all of the time? Even 50 years ago? The culture of a small village ‘squinting windows’ vs culture of market town vs culture of a large town vs city. Then you got the cultures of various estates and various social groups and classes. The culture of a family that you grow up in. Even the culture of an all male football team and their dynamic is different to the culture of a mixed sex sports club like fencing.

There were already many cultures in our seeming ‘monoculture’. Would you be in contact with foreigners in other countries and compare and contrast your subculture with theirs, and imagine where you would fit in their cultural hierarchy? It’s not like your subculture that you belong to is unique...there will be something similar in other countries.
(2) thanks from:
06-12-2018, 22:00   #3071
Wibbs
Wibbed for your pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox_In_Socks View Post
There were already many cultures in our seeming ‘monoculture’. Would you be in contact with foreigners in other countries and compare and contrast your subculture with theirs, and imagine where you would fit in their cultural hierarchy? It’s not like your subculture that you belong to is unique...there will be something similar in other countries.
Which is all very fine and lovely and might fly in a first year sociology class, but your parameters are mostly extremely tenuous. But let's run with them and yes there are certainly socioeconomic class cultural differences and flash points and there can certainly be an urban/rural divide. However and overall, there is more of a general sense of a shared cultural underpinning. In practice when large enough groups of people who stand out from the indigenous culture, for all sorts of reasons, culture, religion, skin colour - essentially anything that marks them out - landing up in another culture always causes problems and for both sides and has done so throughout history.

It seems to be a factor of scale too. There tends to be a tipping point where these issues kick off. "Race" can come into it too. As can culture. EG White Eastern Europeans tend to not have nearly as much of a problem "fitting in" as Black African and African origin people. Racism is a large part of that of course, but the result is the same.

On the other hand Asians although of a different "race" tend to have and cause far fewer social social problems in the wider culture. This is reflected worldwide in the West. Take the example of the Vietnamese "Boat People" a few decades ago. The overwhelming trend was that within a generation in their new homes across the world they were moving up the educational and social and economic scale. It's got little to to do intrinsically with "race" either. If one looks at the UK, that original generation from the Caribbean and India etc tended to work bloody hard in their new land to make a home for themselves and did better than background in that pursuit. IT was their kids and grandkids that faced the problems and were the problems.

For all sorts of reasons, some internal, some external, some cultures and subcultures are less likely to cause social problems. Until this is acknowledged and delved into the reasons why others are more likely to cause such problems and those reasons tackled then we'll be going down the same route of every other nation that has ended up with way more social problems than they would have if they'd remained "monocultural".

Unfortunately these questions tend to not be asked and even the asking of them is taboo. The only ones who tend to ask such questions are actual right wingers and racists, but they've already made up their mind what the answers are. The Right On™ would do well to remember that.
06-12-2018, 22:16   #3072
Fox_In_Socks

I don’t disagree with that. A boy in our school in primary school was ostracised and bulled because he moved from a town and wasn’t rural like us. People will always looks to exclude others.

But you can look at history and see that Huegenot names are a thing here. Sean Nos singing may be Arabic. Original Irish Christianity had a Coptic bend to it. Sweden...that hell hole of multicultural corruption for everyone on the far right (nobody ever mentioned Sweden 5 years ago...hardly anyone was called a libtard either...funny enough) had so much German immigration in the 1400 and 1500s that the whole language changed.

You look at many subcultures all across the world including our own cork and Dublin tracksuit brigade and they’re all at the old snoop dog listening hash smoking hand down their cacks bull****e.

As with many gangs and wanna be hard men, they’ll grow out of it
06-12-2018, 22:22   #3073
Banned

irish people aren't white
your atlantic celt, norman, viking and midlander
06-12-2018, 22:26   #3074
DanDan6592

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyhouse2222 View Post
So white then.
06-12-2018, 22:38   #3075
weldoninhio

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptyhouse2222 View Post
So a mongrel mix of 1/4 white, 1/4 white, 1/4 white and 1/4 white??
Thread Closed