Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

06-12-2018, 17:18   #946
dav3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinemaGuy45 View Post
That’s all you have nothing you can call me a racist but if I called you a Libtard you would be hitting that report post icon.

The tactic of the left is to bully name call troll shut down all discussion as leftist ideas can not stand up to scrutiny and everybody knows it.

I am not emotional you brought that in as you have nothing else.
And the far-right wonder why they're a laughing stock in this country.

You are highly emotional and it's not just on here is it? Keep playing your little violin.

The blacks are coming to get us.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
06-12-2018, 17:19   #947
canonball5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dav3 View Post
And the far-right wonder why they're a laughing stock in this country.

You are highly emotional and it's not just on here is it? Keep playing your little violin.

The blacks are coming to get us.
My word, you have serious issues.
06-12-2018, 17:21   #948
CinemaGuy45

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball5 View Post
My love, I could not express to you in words how little your opinion matters to me and how little it affects my life. I'm glad you have the opinions and views you have and I'm not trying to change them. I just ask that you accept perhaps that there are people out there who have a different opinion as you on certain topics.

I am entitled to my views as you are entitled to yours, even if I feel you're being naive about this issue.

The fact is that there are a large group of black teens running riot in an area of our city, I for one, will not allow my lovely country so be overrun by vermin like this!
There are scum everywhere in fairness as a society I believe we should treat all scum the same.

I am not afraid to say this particular gang is black and I won’t let anybody away with trying to cover it up there are also plenty of white gangs their all scum.
(2) thanks from:
06-12-2018, 17:36   #949
CinemaGuy45

I have jumped into this thread clearly stated what I wanted to say called out the nonsense and I have not let myself be baited.

As for people using the term far right, I will hazard a guess they have no idea what they are talking about.

I have read the rules here and I say what I like without fear while sticking to those rules.

If more people did that in real life it would be a positive thing.

All the people complaining about this gang want is for the law to be properly enforced.

Edit there are probably a few ringleaders if they felt the full force of the law I would say the change would dramatic.

You have to ask why are the left so opposed to this?

Last edited by CinemaGuy45; 06-12-2018 at 19:59.
(4) thanks from:
06-12-2018, 17:48   #950
John Sacrimoni

Quote:
I have jumped into this thread clearly stated what I wanted to say called out the nonsense and I have not let myself be baited.

As for people using the term fat right I will hazard a guess they have no idea what they are talking about.

I have read the rules here and I say what I like without fear while sticking to those rules.

If more people did that in real life it would be a positive thing.

All the people complaining about this gang want is for the law to be properly enforced.

Edit there are probably a few ring leaders if they felt the full force of the law I would say the change would dramatic.

You have to ask why are the left so opposed to this?
Same people think our media are right wing, i dont know why you bother.
Advertisement
06-12-2018, 17:53   #951
CinemaGuy45

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Sacrimoni View Post
Like all those people with a snotty nose saying they have the flu.
06-12-2018, 18:28   #952
MFPM

Quote:
Everything as a white person who do you think would they target?

For the love of Jesus it was a black gang as in they were all of African decent which means they all had dark skin which means they were black as in a black gang.

How many times do you think I would have to use the term black gang to even come near to the amount of times you and you boards buddies use the term racist?

Oh yes the gang was black.
Quote:
Everything as a white person who do you think would they target?
You're suggesting the 'black' gang are going around solely targeting 'white' people - seriously?

Quote:
For the love of Jesus it was a black gang as in they were all of African decent which means they all had dark skin which means they were black as in a black gang.
Well, we're all of African descent but that said why is the 'colour' of people who allegedly make up a gang important?

Quote:
How many times do you think I would have to use the term black gang to even come near to the amount of times you and you boards buddies use the term racist?
I'm not accountable for the actions of others, if there is any evidence back your scurrilous allegataion that I've called you a racist, do provide it, please.
Thanks from:
06-12-2018, 18:30   #953
MFPM

Quote:
It could be worse, you could be one of those arguing that the O'Brien owned press is left wing - imagine being that ignorant?
(3) thanks from:
06-12-2018, 19:20   #954
All Seeing Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFPM View Post
You're suggesting the 'black' gang are going around solely targeting 'white' people - seriously?

Well, we're all of African descent but that said why is the 'colour' of people who allegedly make up a gang important?

I'm not accountable for the actions of others, if there is any evidence back your scurrilous allegataion that I've called you a racist, do provide it, please.
What odds would Paddy Power give on this gang in Clontarf being black. None I’d say because the probability is too high that they are black. MFPM come down to Balbriggan train station any weekday night and you can see the gang for yourself. Explain how you stuck up for them on an Internet forum.

PS. Make sure you aren’t wearing any branded clothes or runners because they could be taken from you. Also dont bring a mobile phone or that could be gone too.

Last edited by All Seeing Eye; 06-12-2018 at 19:24.
Advertisement
06-12-2018, 19:34   #955
MFPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Seeing Eye View Post
What odds would Paddy Power give on this gang in Clontarf being black. None I’d say because the probability is too high that they are black. MFPM come down to Balbriggan train station any weekday night and you can see the gang for yourself. Explain how you stuck up for them on an Internet forum.

PS. Make sure you aren’t wearing any branded clothes or runners because they could be taken from you. Also dont bring a mobile phone or that could be gone too.

Quote:
Explain how you stuck up for them on an Internet forum.
What is it with this thread and the inability of some to read? Where did I 'stick up' for anyone?

Quote:
Indeed, unfortunately anti social behaviour by sections of young people, is a problem - colour is irrelevant - if one wanted to generalise I suppose one could see it's overwhelmingly a male phenomenon.
Thanks from:
06-12-2018, 19:35   #956
MFPM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontgomeryClift View Post
<snip>
Oh dear, this is really scraping the barrell.

Last edited by Mark Rippetoe; 07-12-2018 at 09:20.
Thanks from:
06-12-2018, 19:41   #957
Omackeral

Quote:
why is the 'colour' of people who allegedly make up a gang important?
Without getting into anything else, it certainly be important from a descriptor point of view as far as security/identification goes anyway anyway. Same way it would be relevant if a young black teen went missing.
Thanks from:
06-12-2018, 19:52   #958
All Seeing Eye

Quote:
What is it with this thread and the inability of some to read? Where did I 'stick up' for anyone?

Indeed, unfortunately anti social behaviour by sections of young people, is a problem - colour is irrelevant - if one wanted to generalise I suppose one could see it's overwhelmingly a male phenomenon.
Well come on down to Balbriggan. The gang are there most nights at the train station. It’s a great opportunity for you to get a look for yourself and put your mind at ease. As a previous poster said they are a black African gang with a couple of Irish scrotes and young wans with them trying be part of the ‘crew’.
06-12-2018, 19:57   #959
All Seeing Eye

Quote:
You don't need to scratch your heads about this issue. I've attached a graph that will be of help. Remember, IQ and criminality are inversely correlated.

Look at the average IQ of those Koreans. It's no wonder we're all driving their cars.
Thats a great map though I would have thought we’d have higher IQs than the brits! Look how the IQ changes at the ‘border’!
06-12-2018, 20:01   #960
Wibbs
Wibbed for your pleasure

Quote:
The Right/Left stuff is too muddled and too damned American in nature. However I would say that the media tends much more towards the progressive types. Subjects and guests on Newstalk for example are often near stereotypes of the Right On™ types. Now whether this is for the audio version of clickbait... I suspect much of it is. Who runs such media outlets is little enough to do with it. It's all about the folding green. Whatever sells(as clickbait or otherwise) is produced.

Quote:
You don't need to scratch your heads about this issue. I've attached a graph that will be of help. Remember, IQ and criminality are inversely correlated.
There are quite the few problems with such stats. Take for example the yellow bit on that map to the right of the Mediterranean over to India(with Egypt thrown in). That area of the planet is where human civilisation started, pretty much before anywhere else. The Indus Valley, Babylon, etc. Inventing maths, writing, laws, art, schools, armies, engineering on a large scale. When Europeans were living in straw huts for the most part, they were building enormous ziggurats in Ur, Ziggurats so enormous that they inspired the story of the Tower of Babel. The earliest such civilisation so far found is in Turkey.

Quote:
Well, we're all of African descent
Well... Yes and no. That's an extremely simplistic angle on it. Yes, most of modern human genetics comes from Africa, but there was a fair bit of admixture(that's shagging for AH purposes ) going on with earlier peoples when Modern Humans left Africa for the rest of the world. Never mind that this exodus(s) was between 100,000 and 50,000 years ago. A lot can happen in that time. EG the human genome has had more changes in the last 15-20,000 years than in the preceding 40,000(many related to novel foods in the diet).

Quote:
but that said why is the 'colour' of people who allegedly make up a gang important?
Why is it not? For descriptive purposes if nothing else. Never mind the obvious of identifying a problem within one social group and trying to nip it in the bud, rather than ignoring it, until it really boils over. But again like this idiocy of "multiculturalism" that has been pushed for decades with little benefit, this will be ignored like everywhere else that has had these social problems until it does boil over. Again.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion