Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KWA USP (Standard)

• 31-03-2011 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

Selling a KWA USP gas pistol with blowback. Only skirmished once. The clip is leaking gas (hence the low price) but I hear this can be easily fixed - it's not leaking badly either and works fine. Comes in the box with manual, receipt and speed loader. I haven't chronographed it but I'm certain it's shooting well.
    There has been max 100 BB's gone through this gun, it's barely used.

Price - €85

Bought for - €140.

Can post to anywhere in Ireland for €10. Or can be collected in Wexford or Dublin (I'm up and down regularly).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭makarov

any pic,s mate would like to see what i,m buying

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭abm

blacon wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Selling a KWA USP gas pistol with blowback. Only skirmished once. The clip is leaking gas (hence the low price) but I hear this can be easily fixed - it's not leaking badly either and works fine. Comes in the box with manual, receipt and speed loader. I haven't chronographed it but I'm certain it's shooting well.
    There has been max 100 BB's gone through this gun, it's barely used.

Price - €85

Bought for - €140.

Can post to anywhere in Ireland for €10. Or can be collected in Wexford or Dublin (I'm up and down regularly).

intrested in trades?

p210-6 like brand new fired 3 times and with hard case (never skirmished with)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=53190&id=1838496459&l=7c99f86b9f

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

Posting any pics mate? Metal slide? Trademarks?

Advertisement