Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Google Pixel 3a €249 on Vodafone (In Stock!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭micks_address

It was delivered to me

I wonder whats the chance of mine turning up even after being refunded.. i have a weird feeling they actually might :) probably unlikely

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

I wonder whats the chance of mine turning up even after being refunded.. i have a weird feeling they actually might :) probably unlikely

The whole thing is a farce, so you never know!

My payment on the bank has gone through and no longer pending. Tracking still says being processed. Think I'll go into the store at lunch time and see if they have it.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭pedatron

Just got a call to say my phone is ready for collection in the Vodafoen store. Asked me to bring photo ID to confirm its myself. Happy days. Hope lads get sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,586 ✭✭✭shmeee

pedatron wrote: »
    Just got a call to say my phone is ready for collection in teh Vodafoen store. Asked me to bring photo ID to confirm its myself. Happy days. Hope lads get sorted!

We could be going halves on yours yet! :D

No call here.......... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,372 ✭✭✭Ryath

Mine just delivered by An post. Still processing on tracker!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭tvercetti

My phone arrived this morning, Paid the €179 for it on Friday at about 1pm.

Same story for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

The absolute farce continues.

They gave me the error messages on Friday but still took 3 x €180 payments from the cards I tried to use, I got no emails of any kind so contacted Vodafone chat who said they had no records of any orders for me.......

This morning Vodafone ported my eir sim over

So I called in to the shop I selected for delivery. The fella there contacted Vodafone customer care whose big idea was to refund me my 3 payments and tell me to order again.

Straight away the shop assistant said if you're willing to refund the money it means you can prove that the orders went through, customer care agent said yes, shop assistant says well if you can see the transactions there has to be a tracking number on them, 10-minutes of over and back before it turns out there is actually a phone on route to the shop as we speak. Thank God for your man in the shop, customer care haven't a clue what they are doing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,929 ✭✭✭Roberto_gas

We're sorry, but we're unable to complete your request.
    Sorry there seems to be a problem - you may have entered the wrong credit card type. Please contact your credit card provider if the problem continues. (DF-ATG-03)

(UNIQUE_ERROR_CODE : hpVQdTcPHZWP2Gvy8Sxn1Kv0yFnjmvWJZ8Nxk1CcqnWTcTzJr2TD!)

• Registered Users Posts: 308 ✭✭Weltsmertz

Sorry there seems to be a problem - you may have entered the wrong credit card type. Please contact your credit card provider if the problem continues. (DF-ATG-03)

There appears to be a problem with your credit card Roberto. Nothing to do with Vodafone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

Weltsmertz wrote: »
    There appears to be a problem with your credit card Roberto. Nothing to do with Vodafone.

That's the message we ALL get.

nothing to do with credit card even if it suggests it. That IS the issue.

• Advertisement

We're sorry, an error has occurred. Please review the error below
    We're sorry, but we are unable to complete your payment. Your credit card has not been charged. Please return to payment page and try again (DF-ATG-04)

New Message

flexcon wrote: »
    That's the message we ALL get.

nothing to do with credit card even if it suggests it. That IS the issue.

Was going for a bit of sarcasm. I wonder how many people have tried to order but gone away believing that the problem is with them and their card.

Have they indicated when they are fixing this errors ? Tried 3 cards now and same error !

Have they indicated when they are fixing this errors ? Tried 3 cards now and same error !

This is a block that was deliberately put in place last Friday. And no. They are refusing to say if or when they will remove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,908 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Totally had enough of trying, popped into local VF store in Trim to see if they'd hinour the deal and they did, offer is in the new magazine they have. Got the Huawei P30 lite for wife. Been using it myself for 6 months and it's some thin else. 128gb with sd slot too

This is the Pixel 3a thread. This offer is "online only" and the stores have been instructed to refuse to honour it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭flexcon

Weltsmertz wrote: »
    Was going for a bit of sarcasm. I wonder how many people have tried to order but gone away believing that the problem is with them and their card.

Nice. I really appreciate it when sarcasm goes over my head since I can be so sarcastic myself. Nice job!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

got that error today myself

• Registered Users Posts: 5,833 ✭✭✭daheff

scudzilla wrote: »
    Totally had enough of trying, popped into local VF store in Trim to see if they'd hinour the deal and they did, offer is in the new magazine they have. Got the Huawei P30 lite for wife. Been using it myself for 6 months and it's some thin else. 128gb with sd slot too

Is that unlocked from the VF network?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,461 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

scudzilla wrote: »

So they ported your number there and then and you got the phone for 180 euro?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭pedatron

Phone collected. No issues. Didn't ask for porting details or anything. Just asked what the contact number was, took copy of receipt and my licence. Hope others get sorted. Some deal and thanks to OP

So online purchase is not working for any of the phones or just Pixel ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,586 ✭✭✭shmeee

shmeee wrote: »
    We could be going halves on yours yet! :D

No call here.......... :(

Called to store at lunch, phone was there. But was still down as processing on order tracker.

They took a copy of my ID and the receipt and off I went.

Thanks again OP.

Hopefully everyone else gets sorted.

If you got it delivered to shop, call in today to check as they may have all been delivered unknown to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

shmeee wrote: »

If you got it delivered to shop, call in today to check as they may have all been delivered unknown to you.

Mine is down as delivered but is not in the shop yet

So online purchase is not working for any of the phones or just Pixel ?

Online purchase blocked for all phones.
    However you can instead buy any of the phones in store. Except the Pixel. They have made that online only.
    So effectively it is only Pixel phones that are not available.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭hdl

Got mine just after lunch time there. Was after getting a text just before lunch to say it was in. Asked to see ID but didn't take a copy. Hope others get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Danny2580

Just got mine to the house, ordered Friday just before 1pm. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭micks_address

Danny2580 wrote: »
    Just got mine to the house, ordered Friday just before 1pm. Thanks OP.

I have a feeling because I ordered mine to work instead of home might have been issue my orders were cancelled.. ah well as it turns out no longer need phones...

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BakeMeACake

Would you believe it but my order for the Google pixel 3a on the Vodafone website just went through successfully. Happy hunting folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭skinnie

Would you believe it but my order for the Google pixel 3a on the Vodafone website just went through successfully. Happy hunting folks

Mine too, just now! Thanks for the heads up.

Advertisement