Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

toni the exotic dancer

• 22-04-2005 1:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

does anyone out there rember the housewife dancer from tallaght called toni
    she was rally huge on the club circut bewteen 1986- 1992.
    she had aregular slot in the lower deck in the portabello hotel
    she was in the film the courier with gabriel byrne on the late show
    in the sunday world and mentioned in books
    i have tried google and all the search engines all to no avail
    i joined this in the hope that there might be a fansite somewhere
    or some other fan like myself sorry for wrecking your post guys but this is my last hope

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 murr71

My Very Last Post On This Subject All I Want To Know Can Anyone Remeneber Toni The Exotic Dancer Huge In The 80,s And 90,s She Was About 40 I N The 80 A Housewife She Was From Tallaght Reguarly Toured Ireland She Appeared In The Film The Courier Was On The Late Late Shoe Lifeline Pat Kenny Reglar Articeles On The Sunday World I Just Was Hoping There Might Be Fellow Fan That May Have Info On Websites Fansites Or Photos Her Most Famous Slot Was In The Portabello Lower Deck.and Again Guys Thank You All For Your Co Operation On This Matter :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

"she was really huge on the club circuit"

nice analogy she certainly was ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

She used to live around the corner from me in Aylesbury!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

Yeah indeed she was, HUGE !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Wtf?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i thought you were on about tony the tiger!!! few for a minute there i thought that boards members had yet another weird fetish

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭MF2HD

you could try emailing the Gerry Ryan show afaik they rang her on air a while ago and she was now working in Spain...won't hurt to try!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

Speak english dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

yeah she used to dance in the chruchtown ever wee, i think it was the ballintear arms or something and she used to have fliers all over the place to advertise her i think she was some sort of belly dancer but i definately recall her its kind of funny actually it takes me back my youth i wonder what ever happened to her she used to be a bit of an in joke in my family we used to wonder about what she did as a day job and looking at her posters and liers we figured she shouldnt really give up the day job but then again i have no idea how popular she was shen she was dancing and really how risque was it really did she do a whole stripterase type thing or was it really all about belly dancing

god.

i feel dirty.

/me wanders off to shower in punctuation

• Registered Users Posts: 4,388 ✭✭✭Kernel

murr71 wrote:
    My Very Last Post On This Subject All I Want To Know Can Anyone Remeneber Toni The Exotic Dancer Huge In The 80,s And 90,s She Was About 40 I N The 80 A Housewife She Was From Tallaght Reguarly Toured Ireland She Appeared In The Film The Courier Was On The Late Late Shoe Lifeline Pat Kenny Reglar Articeles On The Sunday World I Just Was Hoping There Might Be Fellow Fan That May Have Info On Websites Fansites Or Photos Her Most Famous Slot Was In The Portabello Lower Deck.and Again Guys Thank You All For Your Co Operation On This Matter :(

Stalker! She probably just got old and bet down and had to retire from the game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

murr71 wrote:

You know you don't actually have to put a capital letter at the start of every word.

I couldn't even read that, it hurt my eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    You know you don't actually have to put a capital letter at the start of every word.

I couldn't even read that, it hurt my eyes.
    thats an anti caps-lock script they use in after hours i think.

@:whitewashamn,
    I have an old keyboards that you can borrow the commas and fullstops from if you want ;)

Chalk wrote:
    I have an old keyboards that you can borrow the commas and fullstops from if you want ;)

LOL :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,999 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Someone put this guy out of his misery FFS.

That is, if he can even find any of his previous posts!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=248404

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

What the hell is that. Onle one full stop and its in the middle of a sentence. Aaaah my eyes, the goggles, they do nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I dunno why I'm even bothering to reply when I didn't even read the original post.

What is wrong with the world today - no punctuation or use of paragraphs, a capital letter at the start of each word?!! Do people even go to school anymore? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

I remember the posters on the esb boxes for her. We used to get a laugh from it. In the poster she wore a lacy all-in-one and had a flower in her curly 1980's hair, there was a well positioned feather boa in there also. She 'danced' in the Submarine bar. The only thing slightly exotic about her was her name 'Toni' - a rarity in Dublin in 1987.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I demand a pic now as I have no idea who you are talking about.

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭deedee lepoopoo

No can do! You sound a bit overexcited by the prospect!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

roffle

oh, wait, it's a true story

urgh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Weird obsession of the week, people!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Ms Bitch

tinkerbell wrote:
    Do people even go to school anymore? :eek:
    nope cos they suspend too many people. asholes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

Ms Bitch wrote:
    nope cos they suspend too many people. asholes
    let it all out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Eeeek! Put it back in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Achooo!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

thats one achooo to many mister go to your room

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭*adele*

why do i think its actually her doing some self promoting??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 thebuyer

i remember seeing her in the lower deck one sunday morning. we paid a girl at the entrance and were suprised to see that this relatively average girl was in fact toni ! an amazing transformation ! her husband used to do bouncer at her gigs.
    i heard they emigrated.

This thread is hilarious, best of luck in your ridiculous quest Murr71.

(Aside, to mod) - Any chance you could ban this piece of work?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭kano476

anyone remember monica from waterford? she didnt dance and wasn't good looking but she could throw abuse for ireland.

heard she is in cork now.

Advertisement