Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Viviscal Hair Supplements - long term use?

• 16-01-2019 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Does anyone know if it's ok to use hair supplements long-term? I've been using Viviscal for 3 months now and am noticing a slight improvement in my hair so I bought a second 3-month supply but I am pretty sure, based on past experience, that my hair will go back to being very thin and brittle if I stop using supplements, so I'm wondering if anyone knows if it's ok to use them continuously? My hairdresser has said before that you're supposed to take a break from them.
    I did google it and didn't find much independent opinion so I'm hoping someone here might be able to enlighten me?

Advertisement