Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"Irish" tourists dump rubbish on NZ beach, threaten locals

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

fatknacker wrote: »
    Ah ffs. How did that shower make it to all the way over there. It's difficult to get in with criminal convictions. Good job the police there don't fck around. Or their own ethnic minorities. Hopefully they get several shades knocked out of them then booted out. NZ is a beautiful country with decent people. They don't deserve to have our scum polluting the place.

The only problem with the police kicking them out is that the scummy bastards will come back here again.

No doubt the 'you cant tar them all with the one brush' brigade will be out to defend travellers but in reality they cant be defended as a 'race' because theyre all as bad as each other. There are very very very few decent travellers, the vast majority are criminals and scumbags.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,505 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Oh look, a racist thread. How unusual.

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,119 ✭✭✭Gravelly

Oh look, a racist thread. How unusual.

Oh look, somebody saying "oh look, a racist thread". How unusual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Can we just set up a megathread for people to moan about travellers.

You'd be as well to just set up a few bots intermittently posting "culture boss" every few minutes, over and over and over and over and over and over and over. It would be every bit as witty.

The only problem with the police kicking them out is that the scummy bastards will come back here again.

No doubt the 'you cant tar them all with the one brush' brigade will be out to defend travellers but in reality they cant be defended as a 'race' because theyre all as bad as each other. There are very very very few decent travellers, the vast majority are criminals and scumbags.

Yes, and all cyclists are road hogging stuck up,wannabe middle class, tossers.

• Advertisement

Gravelly wrote: »
    Oh look, somebody saying "oh look, a racist thread". How unusual.

Oh look, somebody saying "Oh look, somebody saying "oh look, a racist thread". How unusual.""
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Oh look, somebody saying "Oh look, somebody saying "oh look, a racist thread". How unusual.""
    :D

What race are they?

Fann Linn wrote: »
    What race are they?

Who? Cyclist?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I've always said it the majority of Irish are pure scumbag nackers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,186 ✭✭✭MrMusician18

Just done a beach cleanup on saturday in the northwest. 15 bags of rubbish. Not just a certain culture that won't take it home with them.

Not to excuse people dumping on the beach, but a lot of it is junk that's washed up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

It's front page news in Nz according to a friend living over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Den14

I hear the travellers in New Zealand have a rugby team - the All Knacks
    Haha. That gave me a good laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,519 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

It's front page news in Nz according to a friend living over there.

It's a hilarious clash of culture. Would it make the news here at all?

Also shouldn't that young lad be in school??

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    You got to respect the set of stones on that youngfella.

Travellers never surprise you.

They are as predictable as wet weather in connemara in terms of reacting to everything exactly as you would expect.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,505 ✭✭✭✭Mad_maxx

:pac:
    elbyrneo wrote: »
    I think it's the aggressive nature of the response to the locals and the threats that makes this a story.

Totally agree we as a country are far from perfect in our attitude to keeping the country clean. Having lived in New Zealand for 6 years, I know how proud they are of their environment and their attitude against littering is far superior, no doubt triggering the argument that followed with the "Irish tourists"

Fair play for the beach clean up by the way

Lived and worked in new Zealand, I've no time for kiwis and they don't give a sh1t about the environment when it comes to agriculture, worked on farms over there back in the day and the things I saw would have you in jail here and we are second rate ourselves

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

It was the good ones that left during the hard times

Also shouldn't that young lad be in school??

School? Shure that young fella is nearly ready to get married.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,776 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

What in the blue heck took them all the way to New Zealand??!!

The mini-me aggression from the kid is as fascinating as it is amusing. Id still give him a sharp kick in the plums that he would remember the rest of his days.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,106 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

New Zealand! Australia!

Do not let these scum in.

Where are their jobs?! Where are they planning on staying?

All the border patrol questions.

Nobody in Ireland will blame you.

(funny how gypsies call themselves Irish, almost as if the whole race thing was a farce)

Firstly, they're Irish. Your nationality isn't dependant on your race or ethnicity.

Secondly, Irish travellers aren't a different race, they're an different ethnicity. You should google the difference.

If you're going to have a bit of a rant about a whole group of people at least get the basics right.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,770 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

Grayson wrote: »
    Firstly, they're Irish. Your nationality isn't dependant on your race or ethnicity.

Secondly, Irish travellers aren't a different race, they're an different ethnicity. You should google the difference.

If you're going to have a bit of a rant about a whole group of people at least get the basics right.

That's the dilemma however. How come Casey is a racist?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,258 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

This little fecker would wipe the floor with that little feller

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Fann Linn wrote: »
    That's the dilemma however. How come Casey is a racist?

Glad you’ve finally seen the light.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,245 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The little c**t deserves a clip around the ear talking to someone like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,697 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

At that age he is only saying and behaving as he sees regularly.

As for the headgear, he looks like he should be tending to a paddy field somewhere in China.

Monkey see, monkey do.

The real parasites are the bankers and politicians.

We need banks, we don't need travellers.

We need banks, we don't need travellers.

Don’t need racists either.

If it wasn’t for those dang racists the travellers would never have dumped their rubbish on the beach and threatened the locals.
    Racists are the worst.

And here comes the SJW.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

Larbre34 wrote: »
    What in the blue heck took them all the way to New Zealand?

They were travelling.

Advertisement