Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nice deodorant

• 20-12-2018 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Anywhere i can get something diff you use that

A) smells lovely

B) doesnt leave a white streak on tshirt etc

C) lasts long

And isnt the usual , lynx , nivea , right gaurd , sure etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭noby

I like Ted Baker, and pick up a variety any time I see it on offer. Body spray and deodorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Big fan of the L'Oréal for men here.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

A few I like:

L'Oreal Men Expert Fresh Extreme
    Nivea For Men Deep
    Sure Men Williams Racing

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I recently started with L'Oreal, the roll on in the yellow packaging. I think that it ticks your boxes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

Forgot to mention i don’t want L’Oreal

Are we really pigeon holed into these basic few ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Well there really isn't a lot more to choose from unless you want to smell like an old man, piss (some do smell terrible) or like a teenager at Christmas (Lynx Africa).

Old Spice Wolfthorn used smell amazing but they changed the formulation a few years ago and now it smells like sugar in a can.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Clinique doedorant?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

A few I like:

L'Oreal Men Expert Fresh Extreme
    Nivea For Men Deep
    Sure Men Williams Racing

Use all of these and give them a solid thumbs up

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭thomas anderson.

Nivea 48hr roller ball

even the wife uses it

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

Lynx Africa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,951 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

S02E01-PPhnqeLl-subtitled.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Sorry about hijacking this thread,anyone ever find Harley Davidson deo in Ireland,red+silver can if iirc,brought some home from USA years ago but I could never get it here,pricey stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

Sorry about hijacking this thread,anyone ever find Harley Davidson deo in Ireland,red+silver can if iirc,brought some home from USA years ago but I could never get it here,pricey stuff

I never saw it here but I am imagining the scent of stale cigarettes, dirty unwashed leather and engine oil

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,639 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

zapitastas wrote: »
    I never saw it here but I am imagining the scent of stale cigarettes, dirty unwashed leather and engine oil

Haven't seen it in years tbh

zapitastas wrote:

Ha ha,it was a good bit nicer than that:),never got anything better

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭landofthetree

NIMAN wrote: »
    Big fan of the L'Oréal for men here.

This.

Plus if you shop in Tesco its marked down some of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭littlevillage

zapitastas wrote: »

This is what your after ;)

:):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

Mince Aldi changed theirs to **** a few months ago I can't find a decent one under a fiver.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,484 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Old Spice stronger swagger.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,071 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Ganymede Glow

Hollister. Best one I've ever used by far. They usually have about 5 or 6 different fragrances but I personally like the Manhattan fragrance best. It can usually be bought up in Dundrum shopping centre in Abercrombie and Fitch.

This is what your after ;)

That looks the part ... Better than the windowlene I usually use

Get some Brut

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

Sanex is the best of the lot. Surprised it hasn't been mentioned.

Right Guard probably next best.

Sanex is a good deo, but it's not very fragrant, I think the OP is looking for something that smells good.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,679 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I think the lynx daily fragrance is surprisingly good for the price/name. I like the wood and Amber one but I might be converted to the tobacco one.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

This. I used to use wolfthorn but they have ruined it.
    Well there really isn't a lot more to choose from unless you want to smell like an old man, piss (some do smell terrible) or like a teenager at Christmas (Lynx Africa).

Old Spice Wolfthorn used smell amazing but they changed the formulation a few years ago and now it smells like sugar in a can.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭ofcork

I like the fcuk range that tom ford is ott price wise.

• Advertisement

ofcork wrote: »
    I like the fcuk range that tom ford is ott price wise.

You could have a word with pat on here that does splits and see can he include it

Advertisement