Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Studying In Portugal (Coimbra)

• 03-12-2018 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi!

I was looking into studying in Portugal (Coimbra in particular) but the website is a bit all over the place, so hopefully someone here might have the information I need.

Has anyone studied in Coimbra here? (or just Portugal in general).
    • What are the application requirements? Do you have to do the entry tests that the Portuguese students do?
    • What are the application documents? Can you get conditional acceptance if you still have to provide some documents?
    • Are the tuition fees the same as the Portuguese students (around €1000) or as the international students (around €7000).
    • Is it even possible to apply to Portugal? We get the LC results pretty late as you know, so I'm not sure if I will have already missed the boat by then.

Muito obrigado!

Advertisement