Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

child at a window of a tall building no floor

Options
  • 06-10-2018 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭

Has anyone seen the photo of a child at a window of a tall building where it is claimed there is no floor at that level? I don't know how many floors there are but it was said there was none at the level the child was at. It was on Graham Norton show apparently

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,660 ✭✭✭✭maccored

would need more info on that one

• Registered Users Posts: 21,517 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Has anyone seen the photo of a child at a window of a tall building where it is claimed there is no floor at that level? I don't know how many floors there are but it was said there was none at the level the child was at. It was on Graham Norton show apparently

Google says no....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭by8auj6csd3ioq

i tried google too, it was on GN though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

If you can supply the clip where it's discussed or a copy of the photo I'll gladly take a look?

sure i do not have the photo or where it is discussed hence my op. i was told it was on graham norton, thats all i know.

• Advertisement

isnt this one perchance? Its been debunked as a faked image years ago:

pic8.jpg

@maccored

Thanks for that. i don't know if it is the same one. In the story I was told there was no floor on whatever floor she was at. So the question was how was she standing there, hence she must be a ghost. I heard nothing about a fire though. I do not say it is true i just would like to see the claims in full

The wem ghost was a deliberate fake by superimposing the old postcard? One of the people said it was trick of the light

• Registered Users Posts: 32,976 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Yet another totally explainable photo.

Some people are going to go until their last day looking for existence of something that doesn't exist.

• Advertisement

NIMAN wrote: »
    Yet another totally explainable photo.

Some people are going to go until their last day looking for existence of something that doesn't exist.

that's a bit of a sweeping statement. the paranormal itself covers so much area, there's no individual 'something' to look for

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Steve F

Most Ghost images can be Pareidolia. Causes people to interpret random images, or patterns of light and shadow, as faces.

Advertisement