Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

UFC 194: McGregor vs Aldo ***READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

That's one messy Q&A ....

(as he launches in to the ould triangle)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

McGregor via Decision
    clsmooth wrote: »
    'F**k ISIS'

This is bizaare!

What the actual F*ck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Who is the middle-aged baldy "have I been wrong yet" idiot? How do these people actually exist?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

Aldo via Decision
    OmegaRed wrote: »
    Drunk AF and asking really stupid / the same questions that were just asked. Being a bit disrespectful to the ladies on stage too!

Are you surprised?

McGregor via Decision
    Well that was mortifying!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

McGregor via Decision
    haha, that fella was brilliant, they should end it on that !!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭ComfortKid

Why do people get embarrassed watching this? They are not an embarrassment to their Country, an embarrassment to themselves is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Aldo via Submission
    clsmooth wrote: »
    'F**k ISIS'

This is bizaare!

Missed it what happened!

McGregor via Decision
    They guy who sang 'Can't take my eyes off of you' was actually pretty good and I think Holly and Megan took it pretty well!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

McGregor via Decision
    auld triangle lad wasn't bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,161 ✭✭✭Amazingfun

McGregor via Decision
    That's one messy Q&A ....

(as he launches in to the ould triangle)

:P you're psychic

McGregor via Decision
    jimmii wrote: »
    Missed it what happened!

Front row maggot/ape shouted "F*ck ISIS" randomly! :confused::confused::confused:

Aldo via Submission
    Front row maggot/ape shouted "F*ck ISIS" randomly! :confused::confused::confused:

Lol! Would have been pretty awkward if he was shouting pro-isis stuff!

McGregor via Decision
    Lol! Would have been pretty awkward if he was shouting pro-isis stuff!

I think they just shoot you on the spot in Vegas for saying stuff like that!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

I think people in here need to relax with the fake outrage at the Q&A, I laughed my ass off at some parts ( guy asking about the 12 pubs with holly & megan not understanding him being the highlight ) - its just people having a good time. They aren't professional journalists coming in with a notebook full of questions , they're a bunch of fans on the lash for a few days in the party capital of the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Sorry what was that?
    "can ya beeh kayhee taighlore?"
    "pardon?"
    "ffs can ya BEEH kayhee Taighlore?"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭A Shaved Duck?

Aldo via Decision
    Jesus christ these lads are shocking...

Aldo via Submission
    I think they just shoot you on the spot in Vegas for saying stuff like that!

It probably wouldn't go down too well alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

McGregor via Decision
    Guys that was just an embarrassment for the country. Lets hope these lads don't start brawling in the streets or during the fight. Some have started already on the flight from NY

Aldo via Submission
    Sorry what was that?
    "can ya beeh kayhee taighlore?"
    "pardon?"
    "ffs can ya BEEH kayhee Taighlore?"

Presume that was a question for Megan and not Holly that would probably be a closer match up!

• Advertisement

McGregor via Decision
    Presume that was a question for Megan and not Holly that would probably be a closer match up!

Nope, to Holly!

Aldo via Submission
    Nope, to Holly!

Can you imagine! It'd be carnage.

jimmii wrote:

Explain

McGregor via Decision

Holly Said that they had actually looked into it but was just one of those many fights the fell through!

The Gombeen that asked the questionwas pretty disrespectful though and all like "Come to Ireland and she'll fooking kill ya......"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

McGregor via Decision
    im heading to see jimmy carr in olympia tommorow (10.15 ) show , my mate had to cancel so ive a free ticket if anybody fancies going to it , then im hitting a few pubs and then home to watch maincard

Aldo via Submission
    ComfortKid wrote: »
    Explain

What Katie Taylor has accomplished is obviously amazing but the pros are on another level. From talking to people who have sparred with her and some us based pros there is a big difference and I am guessing she hasn't had much MMA training so can't imagine it would go so well!

How long do you think it would last?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

McGregor via Decision
    just listening to that there and a bit of overreaction going on, other than the baldy retard with the hat there was nothing bad said that you wouldnt hear at any q&a. tinder guy was hilarious enough to be fair

jimmii wrote:
    What Katie Taylor has accomplished is obviously amazing but the pros are on another level. From talking to people who have sparred with her and some us based pros there is a big difference and I am guessing she hasn't had much MMA training so can't imagine it would go so well!

jimmii wrote:
    How long do you think it would last?

Ahh. I thought you were going to say Katie would be causing carnage. I believe Holm would destroy Katie tbh. Too fast too powerful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

McGregor via Decision
    ComfortKid wrote: »
    Ahh. I thought you were going to say Katie would be causing carnage. I believe Holm would destroy Katie tbh. Too fast too powerful.

in mma 100% but straight boxing be a different story...she might not win but she definitely wouldnt get destroyed

• Advertisement

Depp wrote:
    in mma 100% but straight boxing be a different story...she might not win but she definitely wouldnt get destroyed

I'm talking boxing. You can see Holm has better, faster movement and looks more powerful. It's a ridiculous hypothetical scenario anyway.

Advertisement