Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Tours *No Ticket Selling, Use Stickied Thread* - June 2023 Dublin Date Announced

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

6th row. Bah. And I was on bang on 9...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

6th row. Bah. And I was on bang on 9...

I once got 14th row and i too was on right at 9.

Ring D, Row F.

Considering last twice I've been front row and time before that I was second, this is soooooo far back :P

Its not that I mind not being right up against the ring; I've just had bad experiences there with kids standing on seats or having signs....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,054 ✭✭✭D.Q

ring d, row b... fairly happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

no luck on the Dublin show

but for the Belfast one i got BLK L, row 1, seat 15 :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,200 ✭✭✭G-Money

Got offered Row A for Ringside E but I think it was too far over to the left, seat 10, so I rejected it :eek:

D.Q wrote: »
    ring d, row b... fairly happy!

Ha, I can throw stuff at you from behind then :P

Ha, I can throw stuff at you from behind then :P

I'll be the one with the big sign saying Teamshadowclan cant see...

considering I was getting 3 tickets, row A was always going to be a bit ambitious so B will have to do!

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭The Showstopper

Ring D row D not great as seen as I got row C an hour and a half after tickets went on sale the last time I went

I'm not impressed with what I've been offered so far really. Row A once but I think it was too far from the ring in section E to be worth it. Since then the best I got was row C.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭StoneColdFan

got offered RingsideC,Row C...just looked at my account and i thought id have enough for both tickets and i don't....

Ring D row D not great as seen as I got row C an hour and a half after tickets went on sale the last time I went

Ha! More people to throw stuff at :P

And DQ, I picked up four front row tickets together the last twice so number isn't that important I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Neddieog

Ringside E Row A :D Thats one Donegal man Delighted! I wouldnt mind i was bang on at 9 myself and was gettin Row D's. Kept refreshing thinking i was out of luck and low and behold at 9.07 that bad boy popped upp wooo congrats on everybody else getting their tickets il see you there :D

Been trying for almost an hour now and I'm at work! I think if I get Row C, I will take it now.

G-Money wrote: »
    Got offered Row A for Ringside E but I think it was too far over to the left, seat 10, so I rejected it :eek:
    Ya should have went for that man its not even that far over it wasnt like it was seat 1 or anything did you get anything else? :D

Neddieog wrote: »
    Ya should have went for that man its not even that far over it wasnt like it was seat 1 or anything did you get anything else? :D

Not yet, closest is Row C now.

G-Money wrote: »
    Not yet, closest is Row C now.
    Take that fella thats your best bet i mean your only 2 rows behind go for it! :D

Take that fella thats your best bet i mean your only 2 rows behind go for it! :D

Done, got Row C. Need to go back to work now :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

Thanks to UPC being down(again:mad:) we had to settle for BLOCKE, row 7

This is going to be one hell of a show. I know Sheamus always played Babyface when he was in Dublin before when he was heel, But he is a full fledged Mega Babyface now and hopefully he will have the World Heavyweight Championship with him this time around FELLA!. I am syked guys! :D

• Advertisement

Thanks to UPC being down(again:mad:) we had to settle for BLOCKE, row 7
    Nothing wrote with that lad, You will be grand the atmosphere will be lethal so it will make up 4 it! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

no luck on the Dublin show

but for the Belfast one i got BLK L, row 1, seat 15 :D

Didnt try for Dublin myself but for Belfast me and a friend got Block K, row 1 seats 7 and 8 :D

Did you get yours online or did you queue up for them, I was in the cold for an hour or so to get them, well worth it though

Cant wait! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭Giggsy_

Got tiered E .... happy about that. Anybody going to both the Dublin show and the Belfast show ?

Sin Cara out for 6-9 months after the injury that occured last nyt in MSG. Bummer! Was really looking forward to seeing him!

Sin Cara out for 6-9 months after the injury that occured last nyt in MSG. Bummer! Was really looking forward to seeing him!

To be fair he did **** it up big style, was no way he wasnt injured after that

What does everybody think about the 2 promos that aired on Raw? The Kane one and the itbegins videos? If the first one is Kane, Hes on the Smackdown brand so we shall see him in Dublin, But what about the itbegins video? Jericho, Taker? Even if it is taker i doubt we will get to see him though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

What does everybody think about the 2 promos that aired on Raw?

A nice big discussion about the videos here -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056458480

didnt want to start a new thread for this! Getting close now!

who can we expect on the show? The lines are blurred at the moment. Orton Christian and Henry are pictured.

• Advertisement

the belfast poster has barrett on it as well but now he is injured so goodness knows, does anyone know anything about signings or apperances yet?

Advertisement