Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lawn bowling clothing and accessories

• 16-12-2014 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place - my dad plays lawn bowls - I am looking to get a plain white gilet for him and a white flat cap and also a four bowl holder - cant seem to find anything online -can anyone point me in the right direction?
    thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Try Amazon. They definitely have white flat caps for £6.99. Search for the other items you are looking for. Search for "lawn bowls"in the sports and leisure department and you will find lots of related items

If the seller states they don't deliver to Ireland just send them an email and ask can they price a delivery to Ireland for you.

I've done this in the past for sellers of other items and have sometimes been successful.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 minstral

[thank you I have seen stuff on Amazon but just don't know if I will get it before Christmas. Was hoping to get something in town tomorrow

quote="r3nu4l;93469425"]Try Amazon. They definitely have white flat caps for £6.99. Search for the other items you are looking for. Search for "lawn bowls"in the sports and leisure department and you will find lots of related items

If the seller states they don't deliver to Ireland just send them an email and ask can they price a delivery to Ireland for you.

I've done this in the past for sellers of other items and have sometimes been successful.[/quote]

Advertisement