Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

mossy464 wrote: »
    There was another drop of singles for the England game on TM around 9 this morning. All seem to be gone now.

Looks like there was about 15 in total

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

€110 for a bottom tier, corner seat.

I had to pull the trigger but Jesus that hurts.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I managed to get two! Happy days

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,984 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

None showed for French game at game time

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Ronney

pc7 wrote: »
    I managed to get two! Happy days

Beside each other?

• Advertisement

Ronney wrote: »
    Beside each other?

No, a block apart, which doesn't bother me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭MikeCork2009

kuang1 wrote: »
    That's sounds credible. Prudent move with the codeword.
    Was it on toutless that you encountered him/her? If so they might have a track record that you could gage from their previous posts.

Well that photo of the tickets with the codeword never came so I guess it might have been a scam. It was on Gumtree that I found the guy. Hopefully this tactic of asking for a photo with a codeword might help others in the future avoid getting scammed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

When I’m searching for tickets for the England match I only seem to be able to look for 2 tickets. Any idea why I can’t look for single tickets?

Redo91 wrote: »
    When I’m searching for tickets for the England match I only seem to be able to look for 2 tickets. Any idea why I can’t look for single tickets?

The website changes when there are actually tickets available in a sales period, it lets you search for singles then.

If it defaults to two, then there's nothing available.

Also I had to buy my two this morning in separate transactions, it kept bombing out if I tried to buy two.

• Advertisement

pc7 wrote: »

Also I had to buy my two this morning in separate transactions, it kept bombing out if I tried to buy two.

Ya it’s very strange. I only seem to have the option to search for two which obviously reduces whatever slim chance I have of getting sorted. No problem just searching for one on the app but it was handy to just have the tab on browser and refreshing that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭mossy464

Ya it’s very strange. I only seem to have the option to search for two which obviously reduces whatever slim chance I have of getting sorted. No problem just searching for one on the app but it was handy to just have the tab on browser and refreshing that!

I noticed this morning that it automatically defaulted to 1 ticket when there were only singles available so you don't need to manually change it 1.

I noticed this morning that it automatically defaulted to 1 ticket when there were only singles available so you don't need to manually change it 1.

Don’t know how to put a screenshot up here but it’s definitely down as two for me. Such a pain as it was easier to refresh on the browser.

Don’t know how to put a screenshot up here but it’s definitely down as two for me. Such a pain as it was easier to refresh on the browser.

It doesn't make a difference. It has two as the default outside of a sales window.

If you keep refreshing and a sales window opens up, it defaults to one ticket.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Anyone else been refreshing TM all morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭stayback

dregin wrote: »

I’m refreshing the Scottish website the last couple of days but no joy yet!!

Still holding out hope have flights accommodation booked just looking for a ticket !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,638 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

stayback wrote: »

Still holding out hope have flights accommodation booked just looking for a ticket !!!!

You might get luck over there. Have you tried Facebook or Twitter? Maybe Scottish rugby supporters groups? Or Irish fans with spares

Eod100 wrote: »
    You might get luck over there. Have you tried Facebook or Twitter? Maybe Scottish rugby supporters groups? Or Irish fans with spares

Ya I’ve tried all them ....

I do think they’ll be available over.. just be nice to have them going over

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Fatnacho

stayback wrote: »

SRU sent an email yesterday to say all their three 6 Nations games are totally sold out now. I’d say there might be a few on sale around the ground on the day

Fatnacho wrote: »
    SRU sent an email yesterday to say all their three 6 Nations games are totally sold out now. I’d say there might be a few on sale around the ground on the day

I rang murrayfield and they said to keep trying the site as they might get a few returns and they’ll be put up on the website...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,289 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

dregin wrote: »

Like nobodies business!

Edit: and I should add, have yielded nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,521 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Wales tickets are back on sale lads

Just got some there.

Some price.....

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭trevezel

Tickets for the Wales game currently on general sale on the Wales RFU website. Not many left so be fast.

Sort of regretting that impulsive decision.....

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭keeponrockin

troyzer wrote: »

If were going for a grand slam those tickets will be priceless..the chance you take!

If were going for a grand slam those tickets will be priceless..the chance you take!

True. But between my England, France, Heineken Cup final and world cup tickets I think it's safe to say rugby is bankrupting me this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,638 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

True. But between my England, France, Heineken Cup final and world cup tickets I think it's safe to say rugby is bankrupting me this year.

It's a pricey year alright! I'm justifying the 6N by saying these games are only every 2 years and RWC only every 4. That and avoiding looking at my bank account too often.. At least next RWC will be in France so easier to do weekend trips. Might not be as easy to do cheap flights to London and Eurostar to Paris after Brexit though..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭KBurke85

trevezel wrote: »
    Tickets for the Wales game currently on general sale on the Wales RFU website. Not many left so be fast.

Thanks for that just got three seated together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,289 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

trevezel wrote: »

Well I impulsively bought a pair and booked accommodation...

My girlfriends a bit shocked that I have decided on this trip so suddenly but how and ever.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement