Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Simpsons: Tapped Out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

endacl wrote: »
    Spend them before the algorithms catch up!

Would they take them back?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Spend them before the algorithms catch up!

Would they take them back?

Edit: just went on all gone :(

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Started playing again for the first time in a couple of years. Seems to be the same as usual. Noticed Krustyland can be put in Springfield now. Like I have space!

Bit late for Act 1 of the Zoo event. Still trying to figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

malcy wrote: »
    Started playing again for the first time in a couple of years. Seems to be the same as usual. Noticed Krustyland can be put in Springfield now. Like I have space!

Bit late for Act 1 of the Zoo event. Still trying to figure it out.

AFAIK you get free land tokens for Krusty Land. So, have a bash at adding some land and see if the wee green land with a bow comes up

So my Tapped Out has a lovely Halloween look but there is nothing running once the game opens?

The last task I missed finishing and it wouldn't give me goo for the completed tasks and if you clicked on the tab it wouldn't prompt you to do the job. I had to put everyone on 4 hour tasks and look to see who was left and they were usually the ones to do the job. Didn't get a single reward.

Now today, the drop down is allowing me to put these people on a job but nothing to do with Halloween starting?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭brianomc

So my Tapped Out has a lovely Halloween look but there is nothing running once the game opens?

The last task I missed finishing and it wouldn't give me goo for the completed tasks and if you clicked on the tab it wouldn't prompt you to do the job. I had to put everyone on 4 hour tasks and look to see who was left and they were usually the ones to do the job. Didn't get a single reward.

Now today, the drop down is allowing me to put these people on a job but nothing to do with Halloween starting?

I think it's 6pm our time it's starting. I was confused myself when I opened it and nothing popped up

• Registered Users Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭corkie

I believe the start time for events is around 3pm GMT based on passed events.

It should trigger around then. Most of my characters will be ending 24 Hours tasks at that time

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

Efficient Dig Site pattern!

f50dc2eabf9d7a1644bc8d51c91cbf46_1024.png

Deja vu

The Digital Services Act 2024 [EU] ~ Social Media and You ~ Nanny State guidance for parental monitoring of apps ~ Censorship: - broad laws that will probably effect Adult use of same.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,875 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Logged in at 3pm to start new game. I had the worst lag ever for the first 30 minutes or so. Seems to be settling down now though

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    Logged in at 3pm to start new game. I had the worst lag ever for the first 30 minutes or so. Seems to be settling down now though

When collecting buildings cash, it is lagging till the cash all reaches your money. pain in the hole!

• Advertisement

When collecting buildings cash, it is lagging till the cash all reaches your money. pain in the hole!

That's exactly how it is for me. It's bad enough that I might forget about collecting cash till after Halloween

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Now that we can’t buy land, there’s no point in collecting cash. I’ve over 100 million in the bank and nothing to do with it.

Now that we can’t buy land, there’s no point in collecting cash. I’ve over 100 million in the bank and nothing to do with it.

If your at the MAX level, consider Donut Farming by buying and selling KEM's with the multiplier on?

I haven't bought all the available land yet that you can buy.

Tip from another forum!

You can place boards from the boardwalk on or near your beach, if you AREA SELECT them and drag them there.

Mini update just fixed the glitch

I am such a tit. I only realised that my random digging was not the way forward. I noticed when you get close to the gems you see little signs!

Couldn't get on all morning, anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Yeah was a nightmare trying to get on this morning. Been really laggy since the event started.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,059 ✭✭✭Sarn

How’s everybody getting on with this event? Seems fairly straightforward and not too much pressure. I’m currently stockpiling pickaxes for Act 3 to get all of the Old Ruin prizes on day 1.

Sarn wrote: »
    How’s everybody getting on with this event? Seems fairly straightforward and not too much pressure. I’m currently stockpiling pickaxes for Act 3 to get all of the Old Ruin prizes on day 1.

Failed to get the stuff in act 1 lol. Not doing great with this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭4goneConclusion

Sarn wrote: »

Same here.

• Advertisement

Same here.

Me too. I should have close to 700 stored for the 3rd section tomorrow.

bbea2d57f0c6da49bc5a1eea559e0abc_500.png

Android appstore update, event to trigger around 3pm. ~ I think!

corkie wrote: »
    bbea2d57f0c6da49bc5a1eea559e0abc_500.png

Android appstore update, event to trigger around 3pm. ~ I think!

Been avoiding long jobs in case this kicked off! not done great with the last few events, think my interest is waning a bit.

To celebrate the airing of the first Simpsons episode, Simpsons Roasting on an Open Fire, on television December 17th 1989, players who log in between December 17th 2018 and January 2nd 2019 who do not own Santa’s Little Helper will receive him for free, and all players will receive a new animated job for Santa’s Little Helper.

ae323759afd30b4540b6ae7fae929d50_500.png

You need the Sleigh, which is the final prize of act 4! :(

https://tstoaddicts.com/events/2018-christmas-event/

I'm a little underwhelmed by this eventually so far

App store update now available! <<< Takedown, plus new event tomorrow!

Upcoming content spoilers!: -

2881b1141283f65ec35d23f1341e8395_500.jpg

b79ab2753871965194c6ae3282183410_500.jpg

Welcome to 2019!

Need land tokens? Make sure to get this building.

6366d5bf14e1a17f1ebbdfc6e7cd229a_1024.jpg

Anyone else on the 3 Network data having problems connecting to game today?

It works on WiFi (02 Mobile BB) or when connected to a VPN, even an Irish based one.

a534817640192de03baa52061dddce2b_500.png

Town Portrait – Feature Details

Town Portrait is a new feature included in the Love, Springfieldian Style update.

Once enabled, Town Portrait allows players to save images of their entire town to their current device. The feature works in several steps.

Step 1: It takes images of the players land.

Step 2: It stitches the images together to create the full picture.

Step 3: It shows the player a preview of the final image, the file size, and an option to save to their device.

Step 4: The complete image is saved to their device.

Players will receive a system message notifying them that they can access Town Portrait via a new button in Placement Mode (in bottom-right corner, via the icon that looks like an old camera).

Coming with Tuesday/Wednesday app store update.

• Advertisement

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/j7ga4km8g4wqmdw/Simpsons_Screenshot-2019-01-23--10-45-01.png?dl=0

Town image of my dump!

Please don't inbed images in post as they take up allot of screen.

On android, increase your screen timeout as the image takes about 10mins to take and then another 10 for processing

Advertisement