Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Coming off the pill (mercilon)

• 14-05-2018 10:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I came off the pill 3 months ago after being on it for 15 years. My period is irregular month one 28 days, two 35 days and three 24 days. I have itchy lumps on my lips and scalp. I did have a massive bloat but it has now calmed down. I instantly put on around 6 pounds and it has not shifted. On a positive note I no longer have anxiety. I was told by my gp that there would be no side effects to coming off the pill but this is clearly incorrect and I feel it is important for us all to highlight it as a lot of people I have spoken to thought they were loosing their minds.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

From the charter
    There are just a few things to note when posting here

First and foremost.......

THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL ADVICE BOARD.

No medical advice will be given here, so please don't ask for any.
    If you want medical advice go to your GP.

If you have a medical condition and/or are worried about any symptoms you have or therapy you receive, please go to your GP and do not post them here as they cannot be addressed on this forum.

Have a look at Women's Health Issues: in the Ladies Lounge

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement