Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What could be a good new Stargate series?

• 21-12-2018 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

I would love to see a new Stargate series and am surprised now that with Star Trek and Star Wars getting a series or a new series that there is nothing on a new Stargate series. Surely now is the time.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Destiny mysteriously arrives back battered and bruised and crewed by unknown Humans from another planet who found it adrift. The humans went through some anomoly that got them close to earth and the ship auto piloted into orbit.

Aside: One of the guys who made Stargate is heavily involved in Travelers if that's any use to you.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭restive

What about the digital Web series Stargate Origins. Is the full movie available to view online? There is a full Russian version on YouTube, but I can't locate an English version.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,512 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

restive wrote: »
    What about the digital Web series Stargate Origins. Is the full movie available to view online? There is a full Russian version on YouTube, but I can't locate an English version.

I have heard it is terrible. Have not watched it myself but know some that watched it. It is short 10 minute episodes.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement