Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Psychic Clonmel

• 13-08-2018 9:51am

Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me Marguerite Ahern's phone number in Clonmel. She's a psychic reader. I didn't find her in the paranormal directory. Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Hi astrala7 DM me and I'll send it to you

maggz wrote: »
    Hi astrala7 DM me and I'll send it to you
    Hello Maggz, I eventually got her number from someone! Thanks a lot. Did you ever have a reading with her yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭maggz

Hi astrala7, yes I did. I have had a lot of readings and I would say she has the greatest spiritual connection I have ever come across. Saying that, I found it hard to keep up with what she was telling me. I’d go back to her if I had a very specific connection I wanted made or a very specific question, not so much for a general reading. She kind of blew my mind.

Did you? I’d love to hear your experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Amy123456

Hi astrala7, yes I did. I have had a lot of readings and I would say she has the greatest spiritual connection I have ever come across. Saying that, I found it hard to keep up with what she was telling me. I’d go back to her if I had a very specific connection I wanted made or a very specific question, not so much for a general reading. She kind of blew my mind.

Hello,

Could you als DM her number too, been trying to find it for a while now. Much appreciated. Thank you

Astrala7 wrote: »
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to give me Marguerite Ahern's phone number in Clonmel. She's a psychic reader. I didn't find her in the paranormal directory. Thanks a lot.

Hey there , I was in the same situation as you. Could you DM me her number by any chance can’t seem to find it anywhere? Thanks. Xx

• Advertisement

Hello,

Could you als DM her number too, been trying to find it for a while now. Much appreciated. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Caroc

Hi can you please DM her number please

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pam92

Hi,could someone send me her number aswell please?went to her before found her brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 2 foreveryoung1

Hi all. Is Marguerite still doing readings? If so, can someone send me on her number?

Advertisement