Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Childminders or creche in Salthill

• 11-10-2011 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

We're looking for a creche or childminder for our 15 month old toddler. We've searched the internet and local papers and rang all over the place but there seems to be very little if anything available in our area. Most appear to be located in Knocknacarra or further out of town. Does anyone know of either in Salthill or the city centre? Some recommendations would be really well appreciated.

Feel free to PM

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gold Leaf Tea

How many hours a week are you looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

At this point anything we can get!

ideally about 30 hours a week, but it's flexible at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Gold Leaf Tea

I just rang my friend there but she has no availability at the moment, she did have one space, but she filled it recently, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,851 ✭✭✭thesandeman

I dont know anything about the place but there is one in Woodquay just behind the shop across from PMPA (or whatever they are called now).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

Might have found a spot for her in Little Red Hen, will know tomorrow, fingers crossed...

• Advertisement
Advertisement