Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Post Reply  
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
23-12-2013, 15:34   #16
Battleflag
Registered User
 
Battleflag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 855
PSN: Cookmysock88

Really got into this game, love it and think it will only be better with other people!
Battleflag is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
23-12-2013, 16:39   #17
cobraeire
Registered User
 
cobraeire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by bootybouncer View Post
hey you shot me last night lol

TrevsJocks
lol trev,lucky shot feel free to join the party(on mic)seen u there but it would`nt let me invite u though,yeah most of the time i`ll be on mic (thats when the house is quiet and the kids arent screaming)
cobraeire is offline  
23-12-2013, 16:45   #18
cobraeire
Registered User
 
cobraeire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGoodison View Post
Psn:AGoodison
If people can add me thatd be great as I won't be back to my ps4 until next Monday

Did you get a faulty unit ?
cobraeire is offline  
23-12-2013, 16:45   #19
Rooster8ooster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 15
PSN: pat_the_breaker

Looking for people who want to use a bit of teamwork, feel free to add me
Rooster8ooster is offline  
Thanks from:
23-12-2013, 16:47   #20
AGoodison
Registered User
 
AGoodison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobraeire View Post
Did you get a faulty unit ?
No, thankfully. I'm home for Christmas and left the console back in my apartment. Just realised I can add and accept people from the Playstation app, happy days!

Edit: seems I can only accept

Last edited by AGoodison; 23-12-2013 at 16:50.
AGoodison is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
27-12-2013, 20:09   #21
bitch please
Registered User
 
bitch please's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 371
ps4: THENEEDFORWEED__420 could people add me please
bitch please is offline  
Thanks from:
28-12-2013, 22:13   #22
chili_fecker
Registered User
 
chili_fecker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 56
PSN: Chili_Fecker

I'm addicted to this game! Play mostly conquest at the moment.
chili_fecker is offline  
Thanks from:
02-01-2014, 21:51   #23
cobraeire
Registered User
 
cobraeire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 516
Lads if ya see us in a party feel free to join in on mic

Last edited by cobraeire; 03-01-2014 at 18:43.
cobraeire is offline  
03-01-2014, 14:44   #24
Battleflag
Registered User
 
Battleflag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 855
I have a few of ye on my friends list but simply can't play BF4 on my internet connection at home, connection keeps dropping! So when I get back to Edinburgh next week I will hit ye up for a few games
Battleflag is offline  
Thanks from:
Advertisement
03-01-2014, 15:29   #25
Rooster8ooster
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battleflag View Post
I have a few of ye on my friends list but simply can't play BF4 on my internet connection at home, connection keeps dropping! So when I get back to Edinburgh next week I will hit ye up for a few games
Great stuff, everybody seems to have trouble finding what server/match different people are in so jump on party chat and we can tell you the server number
Rooster8ooster is offline  
Thanks from:
04-01-2014, 14:48   #26
cobraeire
Registered User
 
cobraeire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 516
yup,good game last nite lads,hope for more of that tonight
cobraeire is offline  
06-01-2014, 09:38   #27
forzacalcio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,213
Was on last night, may have driven Borderfox into an ambush about 3 times and he still persisted fair play!

Quick question, Im very jealous at Border Fox and Tigron having [IRL] before their names, how do I get this done or is it too late to change PSN?

Again to clarify, Im rubbish at this game, killed all the time username : scottyccfc

Last edited by forzacalcio; 06-01-2014 at 11:06.
forzacalcio is offline  
Thanks from:
06-01-2014, 12:34   #28
allybhoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by forzacalcio View Post
Was on last night, may have driven Borderfox into an ambush about 3 times and he still persisted fair play!

Quick question, Im very jealous at Border Fox and Tigron having [IRL] before their names, how do I get this done or is it too late to change PSN?

Again to clarify, Im rubbish at this game, killed all the time username : scottyccfc
They are platoon tags to identify what Clan you are a member of and they can be set in battlelog under Customize and then portrait i think. You can also design your own emblem (patch on your arm) anyway you want, eg:- irish flag, smiley faces etc etc.

In relation to the tags, just be aware that I think there actually is an IRL clan, there certainly was one for PS3 anyways. There was also a boards clan at one stage, the tags was BIE for boards. Maybe Borderfox or cobra cud set up a new one and we could join? You can be a member of multiple clans \ platoons
allybhoy is offline  
Thanks from:
06-01-2014, 13:53   #29
forzacalcio
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 1,213
ah ok that makes sense, this is all new to me!
forzacalcio is offline  
06-01-2014, 19:00   #30
cobraeire
Registered User
 
cobraeire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 516
Quote:
Originally Posted by allybhoy View Post
They are platoon tags to identify what Clan you are a member of and they can be set in battlelog under Customize and then portrait i think. You can also design your own emblem (patch on your arm) anyway you want, eg:- irish flag, smiley faces etc etc.

In relation to the tags, just be aware that I think there actually is an IRL clan, there certainly was one for PS3 anyways. There was also a boards clan at one stage, the tags was BIE for boards. Maybe Borderfox or cobra cud set up a new one and we could join? You can be a member of multiple clans \ platoons

hmmm good idea ally,not sure on wat.....wat about IPC(Irish Playstation Clan)
cobraeire is offline  
Post Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Remove Text Formatting
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
 
Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



Share Tweet