Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Forum Closed  

12-07-2012, 01:31   #1
Bloodwing

Cancel Paper Invoice.

Hi,

I have an E-Flow account with yourselves for the M50 (no tag). I receive an invoice from you every month regardless of whether or not i used the toll. My question is, would it be possible to cancel the paper invoice and go to E-Mail instead? Once I'm happy with the invoice i just rip it up and throw it in the bin anyway. It'll be one less item of post for me to bin and i suppose it'll save yourselves some money too.

Thanks,

Neil.
12-07-2012, 11:15   #2

Hi Neil

Yes we can cancel the paper statements for you if you like. If you like we can set it up so you will get an email notification when your statement is available to be viewed online.

If you would like me to arrange this for you, could you PM me with your account number (or car reg), the name, address and phone number on the account. Also you will need to confirm you are the account holder. Include the email address that you want the statements notifications to be sent to.

Standing By,
Ciaran.
12-07-2012, 12:10   #3
Bloodwing

PM sent. Thanks.
12-07-2012, 12:30   #4

PM Sent to Neilos
17-07-2012, 19:57   #5
poziczek

paperless is the best
Forum Closed